Braedan Institute of Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

outta your league ``nate

+2
Ebony Braedan
Nathaniel Fox
6 posters

Go down

outta your league ``nate Empty outta your league ``nate

Post  Nathaniel Fox Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:46 pm

outta your league ``nate Ehav0z
nathaniel lucien fox
fifteen. bottenstein. fifth year.
he's the one you wish you were

outta your league ``nate Thomas_dekker_088_0outta your league ``nate Thomas_dekker_005_0outta your league ``nate Thomas_dekker_058_1outta your league ``nate Thomas_dekker_072_0outta your league ``nate Thomas_dekker_008_0

>>sickeningly pretty and unpleasantly vain
fake friends
former friends
annoyance
envy
one-sided dislike
mutual dislike
rivals
one-sided hate
mutual hate
friends turned enemies
past bad terms
backstabbed by nate
backstabbed nate
archnemesis*

something to really drive you insane<<
one night stand
on and off
flirtation
one sided
obsessed with nate
physical attraction
friends with benefits
lovehate
past attraction
mutual attraction
past good terms
current
future
otp*

>>voluntarily obsessed with the play
same clique
childhood acquaintances
family acquaintances
party acquaintances
fellow bottenstein
classmate
respect
admire
stalker-like
willing lackey
unwilling (secretly) lackey
mixed feelings
dependant on nate
staff

sing with the tempest and rock like a hurricane<<
general acquaintance
tolerance
friend of a friend
first name basis
former enemies
study buddy
childhood friends
casual friends
good friends
close friends
best friends
partners-in-crime
almost family*
family
inseparable*

*pm first

Code:
[img]icon 1[/img][img]icon 2[/img][img]icon 3[/img]
[font=Georgia][size=14][color=#FF4AAC]NAMEIFGIRL[/color][color=#6B539E]NAMEIFBOY[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=#791C79]age, house, year[/color][/size]
[size=10][b][color=black]relationships:[/color][/b] relationships go here
[b][color=black]history:[/color][/b] initial meeting, etc.
[b][color=black]name says:[/color][/b] thoughts on nate, first person
[b][color=black]nate says:[/color][/b] leave blank unless i've posted on yours[/size][/font]

Last edited by Nathaniel Fox on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Nathaniel Fox
Nathaniel Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

outta your league ``nate Empty Re: outta your league ``nate

Post  Nathaniel Fox Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:48 pm

gents
Nathaniel Fox
Nathaniel Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Fox Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:50 pm

ladies
Nathaniel Fox
Nathaniel Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebony Braedan Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:17 am

outta your league ``nate Kristen_Stewart_Brunette_011outta your league ``nate Kristen_Stewart_Brunette_016outta your league ``nate Kristen_Stewart_Brunette_025
Ebony Braedan
Seventeen, Dovenbell, Seventh year
relationships:
Respect
Flirtation (one-sided)
Annoyance
history: Ebony met Nate in the corridors on the second floor, talking to her friends until they disappeared to another class, a little second year came up to her. After what Ebony had hoped to be a short conversation, it dragged on, until Ebony cut him off and walked off. They've known each other since Nate's second year, although Ebony respects what he has become, they talk quite often to Ebony's annoyance.
Ebony says: "Ah. The thorn in my side. I can never seem to be rid of the little thing sometimes, although you have to respect what he's become. He's got plenty girls chasing after him and if he weren't so young I'd totally give him more than the time of day. It's a bit of a shame, he's exactly the type of person I love to talk to. After a while it gets a bit tiresome, when we first met he was all 'You're Ebony Braedan aren't you', well who else would I be?! Having everyone know you is a blessing and a curse"
nate says: leave blank
Ebony Braedan
Ebony Braedan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Halpsen Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:15 am

outta your league ``nate 1-8 outta your league ``nate 4-3 outta your league ``nate Robert_Pattinson_016-1
Jeremy Halpsen
Seventeen|Halpsen|Seventh year
relationships: best friends
history: Jeremy met Nate back in his fifth year. The third year boy had started talking to Jeremy out of the blue, taking the older boy by surprise. Jeremy had been, at first, very suspicious of Nate. He was known to get in with the older students to increase his popularity and 'coolness' factor. Eventually, Jeremy and Nate started talking and hanging out more. Nate had often taken advantage of whatever friendship they had had, but Jeremy had overlooked it, and stuck by him. Jeremy now considers Nate to be one of (if not his only) his best friends. Nate doesn't know about Jeremy's vampirism, for which Jeremy is glad, because Nate's hatred of the vampire race is well known around Braedan.
Jeremy says: "People have often wondered how I can be great friends with Nate, considering he is two years younger than me. To me, it doesn't matter about the age difference. Nate, I find, is an interesting person to be around. He has his views on everything, and it is always entertaining to get into a debate with him. I am quite glad I took the time to get to know Nate, as our friendship has turned out to be an extremely good one. He's heard rumors circulating about me having a 'big, dark secret', but so far, hasn't believed them. For this, I am thankful. I fear of what could happen if Nate were to find out about my vampirism, and I pray that day doesn't come until I have managed to talk some sense into him."
nate says: "People think it's not possible for me to be such great mates with Jeremy, since he's two years above me- especially now that he's in his last year and I'm only in fifth. Ha, like that even matters, I'm an equal to any other seventh year, better than them even. But still, when it comes to Jer I have to admit I genuinely appreciate his friendship, it's never dull hanging out with him. It took awhile obviously, but he's got my trust and I've got his back. There's a lot of rumours going around about his having this big, dark secret, but that's a load of bull. I know he'd never keep anything from me, not if it's something important."
Jeremy Halpsen
Jeremy Halpsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase Wilson Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:45 pm

outta your league ``nate Ashley_parker_angel_017_0outta your league ``nate Ashley_parker_angel_013outta your league ``nate Ashley_parker_angel_009_0
Chase Wilson
Seventeen | Dovenbell | Seventh
relationships:
fake friends
annoyance
family acquaintances
history: Chase first met Nathaniel at some thing his family was holding, an 11 year old who was too big for his boots. But Chase was forced to put on a smile- after all, this was the only wizarding event his family held all year, and the house actually looked respectably wizard-like for once. And Chase can pretend all he likes, each time he sees Nathaniel he keeps on being reminded of the 11 year old who was at this party of his.
Chase says: "For the love of...! Nathaniel is about the only person I can walk away from a conversation with wanting to beat him up. He just gets under my skin and annoys me so much- he just thinks he's the best allt he time! Seriously, somebody teach that kid his rightful place!"
nate says: leave blank unless i've posted on yours
Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet Rossfields Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:23 pm

outta your league ``nate 1z5q49w outta your league ``nate Se9j7c outta your league ``nate 2jchpmo
VIOLET ABIGAIL ROSSFIELDS
sixteen, dovenbell, sixth
relationships: physical attraction
mutual attraction
same clique
casual friends
history: Violet met nate the first day of his first year, her second year, and was immediately smitten. Despite the age difference (ugh, younger boys), Violet has always harbored a strong physical attraction for Nate, and would probably date him if he asked her out. He's the perfect powerful boy for a powerful girl like her, after all.
violet says: "I think that Nate Fox is the one boy in this whole damn school that I would actually waste my time on. He's hot, there's absolutely no arguing there, and rich, boy is he rich. I think he's the ideal boyfriend, no 'if's 'and's or 'but's. If we went out, it's no question that we'd dominate this place."
nate says: leave blank unless i've posted on yours
Violet Rossfields
Violet Rossfields

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennifer Calloway Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:57 pm

outta your league ``nate Devon_aoki_019 outta your league ``nate Devon_aoki_027 outta your league ``nate Devon_aoki_029
Jennifer Calloway
25, staff
relationships: staff
history: Jennifer has been Nate's Dark Arts Professor since his first year at Braedan Institute.
Jennifer says: "Nate is one of my best and brightest students. He takes on all the challenges I set down for the class head on, and doesn't whine and moan about it the way his classmates do. He knows more advanced spells then what I'm teaching him, and I would love to push him up into my seventh year class. Unfortunately, I'm unable to do this as it would appear I am playing favourites. However, if Nate is ever feeling like he's being restricted in my class, I will certainly let him practice the more complex spells. I am sure he can handle it."
nate says: "Calloway's a real tough professor, she's made that clear right from day one. And I can respect that. Her classes are challenging enough for me to actually bother paying attention in, and actually have to work a little more than I usually do for. Sure, I know more advanced spells than what she's teaching me right now, but there's something about her that keeps me on alert- you don't want to mess with her, that's for sure. But hell, I'm still one of her best students, and I like to make sure she remembers that."
Jennifer Calloway
Jennifer Calloway
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down