Braedan Institute of Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rossfields, Violet

2 posters

Go down

Rossfields, Violet Empty Rossfields, Violet

Post  Violet Rossfields Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:09 pm

Braedan Institute of Education

All about you

Alias: rach
Experience: I've been roleplaying for several years and am the creator/head admin of my own roleplay site.
How many active characters:zero

Hide behind the mask

Name:Violet Abigail Rossfields
Date of Birth:november 19 2186
Nationality: manchester, uk

Year: sixth
Type: normal
Special abilities: parselmouth [ree=approved]
Species: witch
Wand: centaur mane, 12.78 inches, cherry wood

Picture perfect

Rossfields, Violet 004

played by: emma stone

Head: Violet has worn a long straight curtain of red hair since she was a child, framing her wide blue eyes perfectly. She had a light dusting of freckles across her slightly-sloped nose, and her complexion is very fair. Violet's bottom lip is slightly fuller than her top, giving her mouth an alluring sort of pouty look. Her face is oval-shaped, and she has arching, well-kept eyebrows.

Body: Violet was blessed with being naturally thin, and has curves that are very subtle. Her arms and legs are very long and graceful, and she has perfect lines for ballet, which has been a hobby of hers since she was young. Her stomach is flat and smooth, though she still nitpicks just like any other girl over her weight.

Any other features: Violet has fair skin covering her entire body, as well as small dustings of freckles in areas on her body. While she doesn't mind the freckles on her nose, she doesn't like the ones in other areas, and has tried to remove them by magic before. She has a long, sloping neck and a strong jaw that she gets from her father.

Height: 5' 8"
Weight:120-125

Fashion sense:Violet is rarely seen in a t-shirt and jeans, instead feeling more comfortable in a nice dress and a pair of heels. She always wears fancy underwear, because you never know when you might need it, and usually accessories very minimally, opting for simple and glamorous. She will only wear casual clothing whenever she knows she's going to have to get down and dirty, which she does not always have a problem with, as long as she showers promptly afterward.

Walk away from the Crowd

Likes:ballet, opera, dueling, fit boys, nathaniel fox, hexing, power, her daddy's money, using her virginity to torture boys, her hair, the color green
Dislikes:the color pink (ugh it clashes HORRIBLY with red hair), tacky people, costume jewelry (real or nothing, baby), obnoxiously prissy girls, girls that try too hard to be pretty, brown, overbearing people, animal hair, excessively bright lights, jett leighton (eww!)
[size=12]Characters appearance of self: "I'd have to say that I am a very glamorous person. I dress well, I maintain my appearance, and I maintain a very high social stature. I have achieved a delicate balance in my life that is not easy to keep, not to mention fairly immaculate grades. I don't think there exists a more perfect person than I."

Friends view of your character"Violet is absolutely fabulous. She always dresses so nice, and is just full of class. I can't think of anybody more elegant than she is. And she's so smart, really, about as intelligent as they come, inside and outside the classroom. I sometimes feel dumb when I spend time with her, but it's okay, because I'm hanging out with freaking Violet Rossfields"
Fiends view of your character"Violet Rossfields is a stuck-up snob, a witchy little witch with a high-class attitude. So your dad's the minister? So you're richer than the king? Big whoop. She's not that hot, and she's not that cool either. God I'm so tired of hearing her name."

Feelings on the dark mark? I'd get it tattooed on me, if tattoos weren't so tacky and 90's.

Mirror of Erised: a politically powerful seat
Boggart:death or getting fat

Turn back the clock

Parents: Edward Julien Rossfields, 49, English Minister of Magic [permission = ree], Persephone Daniel Rossfields, 36, former model and housewife
Siblings: none, spoiled single child
Notable relatives: great great great great great grandfather a deatheater, great great grandfather a former headmaster of braedan

Favourite memory: Before she went to Braedan and even for part of her first year there Violet and Persephone used to take weekend shopping trips to Milan, Paris, everywhere that was anywhere. Violet adored these trips with her mother, and has very little connection with her since.
Evidence of magical powers: When Violet was three, her father caught her in the backyard talking to snakes. He was absolutely elated, since the gift of parseltongue is often linked with highly powerful pureblooded wizards.

History at home: Violet has had a good relationship with both of her parents due to being an spoiled only child. She is respectful to both her parents and in no way a selfish or diva of a child, but rather understands that if she and her parents have an understanding, she's more likely to get what she wants. Thusly, Violet is rarely found wanting for anything, and is a bit of a daddy's girl, though she and her mother get along just fine.

History at school: Violet has been on top socially since her first day at Braedan, and probably always will be. Due to her skill in dueling and academics, she has earned the respect of teachers, and has a very small and exclusive clique of friends that she keeps close- with her enemies closer, of course.

Last edited by Violet Rossfields on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Violet Rossfields
Violet Rossfields

Back to top Go down

Rossfields, Violet Empty Re: Rossfields, Violet

Post  Jeremy Halpsen Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:32 am

(hypothetically)

Accepted!

Welcome to Braedan Institute of Education! Congratulations on your acceptance, we recommend you visit plot pages and make some friends. Perhaps register a face claim. As well as signing up for any classes that may take your fancy, so please visit the subject list for more information.

Please PM Ebony Braedan or Jeremy Halpsen with any questions you may have.
Jeremy Halpsen
Jeremy Halpsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum