Braedan Institute of Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[russian roulette] Jennifer Calloway [is not the same without a gun]

Go down

[russian roulette] Jennifer Calloway [is not the same without a gun] Empty [russian roulette] Jennifer Calloway [is not the same without a gun]

Post  Jennifer Calloway Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:00 am

Jennifer Amelia Calloway
Dark Arts Professor

[russian roulette] Jennifer Calloway [is not the same without a gun] Devon_Aoki_2

I thought I was a fool for no-one
Oh baby I'm a fool for you
You're the queen of the superficial
And how long before you tell the truth

o1 strangers
o2 just met
o3 awkward friends
o4 new friends
o5 frenemies
o6 enemies turned friends
o7 former friends
o8 average friends
o9 family friends
1o casual friends
11 partner in crime
12 best friends

13 past attraction
14 current attraction
15 mutual attraction
16 flirtation
17 one night stand
18 friends with benefits
19 one-sided crush
2o mutual crush
21 casual dating - no strings attached
22 serious dating - monogamous
23 in love
24 otp

25 annoyance
26 one-sided dislike
27 slight dislike
28 mutual dislike
29 serious dislike
3o love/hate relationship
31 one-sided avoidance
32 mutual avoidance
33 friends turned enemies
34 rivals
35 enemies
36 arch enemies

37 staff
38 family
39 close enough to be family
4o student

Code:
[*code][font=georgia][b]Name:[/b] CHARACTER NAME HERE
[b]Age:[/b] CHARACTER AGE HERE
[b]Year:[/b] CHARACTER YEAR HERE
[b]House:[/b] CHARACTER HOUSE HERE [I]OR[/I]
[b]Class you teach:[/b] WHAT CLASS DOES YOUR CHARACTER TEACH?
[b]History?:[/b] WHERE/HOW THEY MET?
[b]Relationship number/s:[/b] RELATIONSHIP NUMBER/S HERE.
[b]Your thoughts:[/b] WHAT DOES YOUR CHARACTER THINK OF JENNIFER??
[b]Jennifer's thoughts:[/b] don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/font][*/code]

Last edited by Jennifer Calloway on Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Jennifer Calloway
Jennifer Calloway
Admin

Back to top Go down

[russian roulette] Jennifer Calloway [is not the same without a gun] Empty Re: [russian roulette] Jennifer Calloway [is not the same without a gun]

Post  Jennifer Calloway Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:49 pm

men.

Samuel Greenfield - Staff
o9|12|15|2o|37|39
Samuel's thoughts: "Jen. She's the only person that I've known from America that is at Braedan Insitute now. It's a bit weird, but she's pretty hot and knows what kind of stuff gets on my back. I don't like how she's a massive lover of the dark arts but she loves it, and I like her. I think I've known her too long for nothing to ever happen, but I want to make a move, sometime. Before it's too late and some other guy comes along, she knows alot about me and she's just too gorgeous to miss"
Jennifer's thoughts: "When Maggie Hotpot first introduced me to Sam, we hit it off almost instantly. There was a connection between us that I'd never felt with anyone else before. We first met in America, before I moved to Australia. While I was in America, we were pretty much inseperable. When I moved to Australia, we still kept in contact. I didn't tell Sam that I'd been asked to teach at Braedan. I don't know why, but it doesn't matter now. I was shocked when Sam first came to Braedan to teach. Then I was happy. Sam's my best friend, but he makes me feel something I've never felt before. He makes me feel something I've never wanted to feel before, and to be quite honest, I'm not sure if I like it."

Nathaniel Lucien Fox - 15, 5th, Bottenstein
4o
Nate's thoughts: "Calloway's a real tough professor, she's made that clear right from day one. And I can respect that. Her classes are challenging enough for me to actually bother paying attention in, and actually have to work a little more than I usually do for. Sure, I know more advanced spells than what she's teaching me right now, but there's something about her that keeps me on alert- you don't want to mess with her, that's for sure. But hell, I'm still one of her best students, and I like to make sure she remembers that."
Jennifer's thoughts: "Nate is one of my best and brightest students. He takes on all the challenges I set down for the class head on, and doesn't whine and moan about it the way his classmates do. He knows more advanced spells then what I'm teaching him, and I would love to push him up into my seventh year class. Unfortunately, I'm unable to do this as it would appear I am playing favourites. However, if Nate is ever feeling like he's being restricted in my class, I will certainly let him practice the more complex spells. I am sure he can handle it."

Last edited by Jennifer Calloway on Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jennifer Calloway
Jennifer Calloway
Admin

Back to top Go down

[russian roulette] Jennifer Calloway [is not the same without a gun] Empty Re: [russian roulette] Jennifer Calloway [is not the same without a gun]

Post  Jennifer Calloway Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:50 pm

women.
Jennifer Calloway
Jennifer Calloway
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down