Braedan Institute of Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The GreenFields of {Samuel}

2 posters

Go down

The GreenFields of {Samuel} Empty The GreenFields of {Samuel}

Post  Samuel Greenfield Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:15 am

The GreenFields of {Samuel} Adrian-Grenier_34401

Samuel Greenfields
Your flying teacher
American

Friends
01 Strangers
02 Just Met
03 Awkward
03 New Friends
04 Fake Friends
05 Enemies turned Friends
06 Ex Friends
07 Ok Friends
08 Good Friends
09 Family Friends
10 Close Friends
11 Beer Mates
12 Trust
13 Old Friends
14 Best Friends

Lovers
15 Past Attraction
16 Current Attraction
17 Mutual Attraction
18 One-Sided Flirtation
19 Flirtation
20 Friends with Benefits
21 One-Sided Crush
22 Mutual Crush
23 Past Relationship
24 Current Relationship
25 In Love
26 Forbidden Love
27 Hate To Love
28 OTP

Enemies

29 Annoyance
30 Slight Dislike
31 One-Sided Dislike
32 Mutual Dislike
33 Slight Envy
34 Envious
35 Love-Hate Relationship
36 Avoidance
37 Friends turned Enemies
38 Rivals
39 Punch-Up
40 Hatred
41 Traitor
42 Enemies
43 Other Clique

Other

44 Student
45 Colleague
46 Family
47 Protector
48 Protected
49 Mixed Feelings
50 Other

Code:

[code][img]img 1[/img] [img]img 2[/img] [img]img 3[/img]
[size=10][b]Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]-your name-'s Thoughts:[/b]
[b]My Thoughts:[/b] leave blank for me unless I've posted[/size][/code]

The GreenFields of {Samuel} Adrian_grenier_024 The GreenFields of {Samuel} Adrian_grenier_023_0 The GreenFields of {Samuel} Adrian_grenier_028
Name: Samuel Greenfield
House: STAFF
Year: 26?
-your name-'s Thoughts: He's a quidditch lover.
My Thoughts: leave blank for me unless I've posted
Samuel Greenfield
Samuel Greenfield
Admin

Back to top Go down

The GreenFields of {Samuel} Empty Re: The GreenFields of {Samuel}

Post  Jennifer Calloway Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:43 pm

Code:
[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/devon_aoki_019.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/devon_aoki_027.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/devon_aoki_029.jpg[/IMG]
[size=10][b]Name:[/b] Jennifer Calloway
[b]House:[/b] Staff?
[b]Year:[/b] 25
[b]Relationship number/s:[/b] o9|14|17|22|28|45|49
[b]Jennifer's Thoughts:[/b] "When Maggie Hotpot first introduced me to Sam, we hit it off almost instantly. There was a connection between us that I'd never felt with anyone else before. We first met in America, before I moved to Australia. While I was in America, we were pretty much inseperable. When I moved to Australia, we still kept in contact. I didn't tell Sam that I'd been asked to teach at Braedan. I don't know why, but it doesn't matter now. I was shocked when Sam first came to Braedan to teach. Then I was happy. Sam's my best friend, but he makes me feel something I've never felt before. He makes me feel something I've never [i]wanted[/i] to feel before, and to be quite honest, I'm not sure if I like it."
[b]My Thoughts:[/b]  "Jen. She's the only person that I've known from America that is at Braedan Insitute now. It's a bit weird, but she's pretty hot and knows what kind of stuff gets on my back. I don't like how she's a massive lover of the dark arts but she loves it, and I like her. I think I've known her too long for nothing to ever happen, but I want to make a move, sometime. Before it's too late and some other guy comes along, she knows alot about me and she's just too gorgeous to miss"[/size]

The GreenFields of {Samuel} Devon_aoki_019 The GreenFields of {Samuel} Devon_aoki_027 The GreenFields of {Samuel} Devon_aoki_029
Name: Jennifer Calloway
House: Staff?
Year: 25
Relationship number/s: o9|14|17|22|28|45|49
Jennifer's Thoughts: "When Maggie Hotpot first introduced me to Sam, we hit it off almost instantly. There was a connection between us that I'd never felt with anyone else before. We first met in America, before I moved to Australia. While I was in America, we were pretty much inseperable. When I moved to Australia, we still kept in contact. I didn't tell Sam that I'd been asked to teach at Braedan. I don't know why, but it doesn't matter now. I was shocked when Sam first came to Braedan to teach. Then I was happy. Sam's my best friend, but he makes me feel something I've never felt before. He makes me feel something I've never wanted to feel before, and to be quite honest, I'm not sure if I like it."
My Thoughts: "Jen. She's the only person that I've known from America that is at Braedan Insitute now. It's a bit weird, but she's pretty hot and knows what kind of stuff gets on my back. I don't like how she's a massive lover of the dark arts but she loves it, and I like her. I think I've known her too long for nothing to ever happen, but I want to make a move, sometime. Before it's too late and some other guy comes along, she knows alot about me and she's just too gorgeous to miss"
Jennifer Calloway
Jennifer Calloway
Admin

Back to top Go down