Braedan Institute of Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Miffy Bloomsberg

2 posters

Go down

Miffy Bloomsberg Empty Miffy Bloomsberg

Post  Miffy Bloomsberg Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:56 am

Braedan Institute of Education

Braedwell Moors Application

All about you

Alias: Frankie
Experience: 3 years.
How many active characters: 2.

Hide behind the mask

Name: Miffy Lorelei Bloomsberg
Date of Birth: 22/11/2182
Nationality: London.

Special abilities: None.
Species: Witch.
Wand: Phoenix feather, 12" 1/4, holly.

Picture perfect

Miffy Bloomsberg Masiela-lusha-2006-nclr-alma-awards-arrivals-vPG6qB

played by: Masiela Lusha

Head: Her dark chestnut brown hair, falling to her shoulders in thin waves a center parting and her hair is nearly always down. Miffy has brown eyes, matching her hair colour, that tend to only be able to concentrate on one thing at a time. Perfectly arched eyebrows with a pale face barely covered in make up, just a thin dash of eye shadow on each eye lid and a little lipgloss.

Body:Her pale skin gives a great contrast to her hair colour, long-limbed and tall she doesn’t mind keeping fit while running around Braedwell Moors. Thanks to her parents, she doesn’t need to stress so much about her weight, they both gave her a great metabolism and build.

Any other features: Miffy is fairly self-concious of her hers, after bullying in her younger years about the size of her ears, Miffy hides them behind her hair often. They are not that big, but make her feel embarrassed if someone brings them up.

Height:5”4
Weight:115lbs.

Fashion sense:Miffy wears the usual robes, because of staying around Braedwell Moors, her wardrobe is feeled with many robes rather than muggle clothes. Muggle clothes are for going out into the muggle world, Braedwell Moors is well protected from the inhabitation of said muggles. Her favourite colour is purple, and is obvious by the colour of many of her work clothes.

Walk away from the Crowd

Sweets.
Shopping.
Feathers.
Magic.
Braedwell Moors.
Friends.
Going out.
Meeting new people.
Getting nice customers.
Writing letters.
Learning.

Dislikes:
Too much sun.
Annoying petty people.
Competition.
Failures.
Tooth fillings.
Dentists.
Patronising people.
Close-minded people.
Deatheaters.
The Killing Curse.

Characters appearance of self: “I’m just the local sweet shop owner around here. I like to think that people enjoy my sweets and my company. I’m the sort of person that take things to heart, I probably wear my heart on my sleeve sometimes. It’s irritating and I don’t like seeing some of the students from Braedan Institute growing up into those monsters. I once was at Braedan Institute, not that long ago, except they said I wasn’t suitable for what they wanted. I didn’t want to serve him anyway, but I kept my mouth shut in any case..”

Friends view of your character “Miffy is the sweetest witch around here, she makes friends wherever she goes and loves having a good conversation. Sometimes, she can be a bit obsessive, bordering on a trip to St. Mungoes, but she’s lovely really. I admire how quickly she began working on her sweet shop and I can imagine her making it big someday. I wish her all the best!”

Fiends view of your character “Miffy sounds like some pathetic poodle that needs to be stomped on. She’s a bouncy little thing that cries at the tiniest scream, she’s a wimp and I have no idea how quickly she managed to get a business up and running. I went into her shop and walked back out, Miffy smiles all the time and it’s so annoying having someone smiling at you that often. Even with all of the students walking in and out, most of them don’t seem to mind, they’re just there for the sweets. Miffy needs to keep her mouth shut and watch her back. We may have turned her down but the other side need to keep away.”

Feelings on the dark mark? “After leaving Braedan Institute, I hadn’t been contacted in a couple of months by the school. Suddenly, out of nowhere an owl comes, with an unmarked letter addressed to me telling me to go to a certain address. I turn up only to be told that I wouldn’t be accepted into their group and if I had any problems, to go to the wizard down the hall. Those people never came back. I don’t want anything to do with it and I just want to get on with my life.”

Mirror of Erised: To meet the man of my dreams.
Boggart:To become a deatheater.

Turn back the clock

Parents: Chanelle Hodgekiss – Mother – deceased, worked at the ministry of magic as secretary to the minister of magic from 2178 – 2190.
Christopher Bloomsberg – Father – deceased, worked in Braedwell Moors at a bookstore for thirty years.

Siblings: Muffy Bloomsberg – sister, 26, works in London.

Notable relatives: Tiffy – Tiffany Bloomsberg, cousin on her fathers side, and the same age as her. They talk often and meet up when they can, although they didn’t go to the same school, they remained close.

Favourite memory: Lounging in the sun with her mother, while she told her she was the prettiest girl in the world. They were both lying on sun loungers, wearing sun glasses, the weather a small miracle in England, they were taking advantage of it. Her mother said there was no one quite like her, and that she was the proudest mother in the whole universe. Miffy found it strange, her mother wasn’t usually so forthcoming about things like that, saying that she and Muffy were equal, and each beautiful in their own way. They hugged and continued lying there until her mother had to cook dinner. It was the day before she died.

Any Recommendations: No recommendations as Miffy Bloomsberg started up her own business without any prior jobs to speak of.

Other occupations: None.

History at Braedwell Moors: Miffy has always lived as close as possible to Braedwell Moors, even with apparition at her parents finger tips, they were adamant that they stayed close to the Institute. Miffy grew up knowing the villagers, being one herself after leaving Braedan Institute. She knows a lot about other people from many conversations through the day, and has only ever felt safe at Braedwell Moors.

Status in the Community: Miffy Bloomsberg has had no commitment to the Dark Lord base and it is clear to everyone that she will never be committed. Many people feel comfortable with this and find her easy to talk to, they don’t feel as if they are being spied on. Her family worked for what they got and accumulated it over the years, when her mother died, when Miffy was ten years old, her money went towards her two daughters. Miffys share being enough for her to start her business and keep everything in order. She may be a pureblood but she’d probably be considered a blood traitor by now, no doubt not minding whether she talks to squibs and muggleborns.

Miffy Bloomsberg
Miffy Bloomsberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Miffy Bloomsberg Empty Re: Miffy Bloomsberg

Post  Jeremy Halpsen Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:23 am

Accepted!

Welcome to Braedan Institute of Education! Congratulations on your acceptance, we recommend you visit plot pages and make some friends. Perhaps register a face claim. As well as signing up for any classes that may take your fancy, so please visit the subject list for more information.

Please PM Ebony Braedan or Jeremy Halpsen with any questions you may have.
Jeremy Halpsen
Jeremy Halpsen
Admin

Back to top Go down