Braedan Institute of Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Leighton, Jett

2 posters

Go down

Leighton, Jett Empty Leighton, Jett

Post  Jett Leighton Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Braedan Institute of Education

all about you

Alias: kayla
Experience: I started almost 6 years ago and have been hooked ever since! I am currently a member of two active sites, was a founding member of two previous sites, and am working on my very own site. :]
How many active characters:nada

hide behind the mask

Name:Jett Logan Leighton
Date of Birth:10/31/2186
Nationality:Soho,UK

Year: 6th
Type: Scholarship; Jett’s family is new money, and while already interested in Braedan due to their own particular tastes in wizardry, it was cemented that he must go when it became clear how very strong the genetic influence of his vampire father would be. His particular skills at magic and manipulation earned him what he considered his rightful place at the only institution that deserved his attention at all.
Special abilities: Jett’s father is a full-blooded vampire; this has resulted in his inheritance of various skills related to the species, some still quite potent, and some small. Sunlight is not a problem for him – black lights and any other sort of strong UV light will burn him, but not hurt him otherwise. He craves meat and usually eats it rare; he also inherited much of the predatorial instincts of a vampire, including a distinct carnality, incredibly keen eye-sight, and fast reflexes. Jett is also (unfortunately for anyone weak-minded) highly gifted at manipulating minds to his will, which is the most psychological sign of his bloodline.
Species: ½ wizard, ½ vampire
Wand: chimera hair, mahogany, 13 inches

picture perfect

Leighton, Jett Br

played by: jonathon rhys-meyers

Head:Jett’s face is over-powered with three very strong features – deep-set, intense eyes, full, pout lips, and a strong, stoic overall shape. His jaw line and nose are extremely angular, defining his throat and brows in shadows and curves. His hair, a dark chocolate, is often kept shaggy and in his eyes, which are a dark blue that only heightens the intensity of his looks. Accented by thick, dark brows and fine lashes, it’s easy to tell that this particular feature is heavily influenced by his lineage.

Body:Cut by all of the time he spends doing sit-ups, his abdomen is shaped and accented by a gorgeous v above his hip bones. His chest is certainly less muscular than his torso, but remains no less hard than the rest of his figure. He has long legs and arms, and rather large hands. By far the most muscular feature of his body are his legs, particular his thighs and butt – well worth staring at. He has a number of scars as well from tussles and stupidity, but they are too numerous to expand upon – the most noticeable is a great gash across his lower back, extending from his spin to right side.

Any other features: Much of the reason Jett keeps his hair a bit longer has to do with his ears, which are bigger than most (but thankfully not clown-like). He is also missing a toe on his left foot, his pinkie toe, due to an unfortunate incident involving the aforementioned stupidity. Only his mother knows anything about these – Jett prefers not to talk about the incidents that happened before he arrived at Braedan. He doesn’t think it’s important to expound upon his life with people he hardly bothers with.

Height: 6’2”
Weight: 200

Fashion sense:Dark, loosely fitted jeans, button-downs or simple tees, and a well-loved black suede jacket, most often. Occasionally you’ll catch him in slacks or a hat tilted over his forehead. And the boy will not be caught dead in flip flops. He also avoids bright colors like the plague, but not color in general – his closet is packed with plenty of blues and reds in particular, although there is also the occasional green.

Walk away from the Crowd

-twilight
-books (surprisingly, Jett is an avid reader)
-making people uncomfortable
-brooding
-being passive aggressive
-hunting
-armand, his sister
-smart people (as in those that don’t piss him off)
-alchemy
-suede
-autonomy
-violet rossfields
Dislikes:
-authority
-chicken
-uv light
-anyone similar to him
-vampires
-whining
-obvious actions (subtle is good)
-his ears
-his father
-cowards
-weakness

Characters appearance of self: “I’m not here to be your friend – I’ve said that since day one. Somehow I’ve made a few here and there, but the rules remain the same – don’t fuck with me. I have no issues with being alone, and you are no different from anyone else. I am what I am – I don’t give a rat’s arse if people like it or not. Quite frankly, I’m the least dramatic, bitchy bloke in this entire school, and I’m pretty damn sure that means I win.”
Friends view of your character”Jett’s alright. Not the most trustworthy bloke, but is anyone at Braedan really worth that word? I don’t mind being on his side, that’s for damn sure. Wouldn’t want that pissed at me, you know what I mean? There’s something about him that’s extremely raw, even unfeeling – it can’t just be in his blood, hell, there are other vampires here that don’t act so pissed all the time. I think it’s something else, but who’s asking? I don’t think I’ll go there. I’ll just shut up and deal when he’s around…he’s not that bad of a bastard when you give him a minute to ease up.”
Fiends view of your character “This guy is a real bitch. He thinks he’s some kind of god that can pick and choose who and what survives in his little fantasy world? Screw him! Nobody really cares about whatever the hell is problem is and the fact that he likes to fuck with heads for fun? Yea, that’s a pretty good indication that this bastard isn’t someone anybody with a life would be interested in dealing with.”
Feelings on the dark mark? “Tattoos are fine, whatever, but that shit? Right. I don’t follow orders, mate, sorry. I’m nobody’s ad board.”
Mirror of Erised:(much to his frustration)a certain red-headed tease…
Boggart: illness – death. any sort of it.

turn back the clock

Parents: His father ditched his mother immediately after copulation – who the hell knows? His mother is Victoria Anne Leighton, 38, a wealthy socialite – new money due to a trust fund left by her parents and her sudden foray into politics for the rights of species.
Siblings: Jett has several half siblings – his mother isn’t much for settling with one man. These include a seven-year-old sister, Armand, a twelve-year-old brother, Arlen, and a 10-year-old sister, August. He’s not extremely involved with them although they all live together – but he’s not exactly a terrible big brother. Protective and usually somewhat of a disciplinarian, he does what he should out of love but usually doesn’t go above and beyond – except for Armand, who is his clear favorite. None of his three siblings share his vampirism.
Notable relatives: There have been plenty of relatives holed up in Azkaban – probably still some there. Jett has no idea of his father’s family, considering he doesn’t even know his father, but he does know that his mother comes from a long line of very dangerous women.
Favourite memory: Jett isn’t one to really be totally fond of sweet little life moments, blah, blah, but if he was forced to suggest something he was happy with, it would most likely be when he realized how very much he and Armand connected. It was strange, to feel such a strong tug from a small little girl, but they remain very close and he revels in that singular moment when he was 14, and she 4, and he knew as he pushed her in the swing that she understood him more than anyone he’d ever known.
Evidence of magical powers: First and foremost, Jett didn’t die upon being born – most children who are species mixes that happen to be born squibs won’t live long. The first example other than this, however, would be his manipulation of the minds of his cousins, who often did his bidding at what seemed like instant will.
History at home: His mother loves him, of course, but Jett hasn’t been the most easy child to raise and he’s well aware of this. He tends to put himself in messy situations because he enjoys the challenge, and there have been times in which Victoria has been forced to save him from his own stupidity. Aside from these particular trying idiosyncrasies, however, it has been relatively peaceful, as Jett tends to help randomly with his siblings and otherwise keep to himself.
History at school: Jett was given a scholarship due to his unique abilities and potential – not because he was particularly fantastic at keeping his grades. He rarely gets O’s but he does well enough to survive and has always done as such. Primarily, he’s known for getting into brawls, but seeing as it’s a Dark Arts Academy…it’s all expected. Nothing has changed since day one – he’s still the bastard who has talent and doesn’t use it to its full potential.
Jett Leighton
Jett Leighton

http://www.tumblr.com/kaylafab

Back to top Go down

Leighton, Jett Empty Re: Leighton, Jett

Post  Ebony Braedan Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:16 am

Accepted!

Welcome to Braedan Institute of Education! Congratulations on your acceptance, we recommend you visit plot pages and make some friends. Perhaps register a face claim. As well as signing up for any classes that may take your fancy, so please visit the subject list for more information.

Please PM Ebony Braedan or Jeremy Halpsen with any questions you may have.
Ebony Braedan
Ebony Braedan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum