Braedan Institute of Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

An Apology letter..sort of [Jeremy Halpsen]

2 posters

Go down

An Apology letter..sort of [Jeremy Halpsen] Empty An Apology letter..sort of [Jeremy Halpsen]

Post  Ebony Braedan Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:16 am

Jeremy,

I may have been a little harsh, you have to understand that I still really like you.

Like I said, I trusted you and I couldn't believe you couldn't tell me something like that. I think we should meet up again, only if you want to. Just, please don't lie to me again. I want to trust you, I just wish I'd have heard those words that got us into this mess by you and not my mother. It doesn't matter now. If you do want to be friends with me, meet me by the Daphne Tapestry after dinner.

Sincerely,

Ebony
Ebony Braedan
Ebony Braedan
Admin

Back to top Go down

An Apology letter..sort of [Jeremy Halpsen] Empty Re: An Apology letter..sort of [Jeremy Halpsen]

Post  Jeremy Halpsen Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:30 am

Ebony,

I understand why you reacted the way you did. Truly, I do. But you have to understand that I didn't tell you first off in fear that had you known straight away, you would have considered me exactly what your mother considers me - a monster. I was going to tell you. I may not have told you yet, but is it really so bad that I didn't? Please try to see this from my perspective. I'm a monster, Ebony. You may not think it, because I've never hurt you. And I don't plan to. But I am a monster. The wizarding world still see's me as one. Your mother is exact proof of that.

When we meet, look me in the eye and tell me you wouldn't have reacted badly had I told you straight up that I was a vampire. Look me in the eye and tell me that you wouldn't have done the same thing if the situation were reversed. If you can look me in the eye and tell me that, and mean it, then I will make this up to you in every way imaginable. Whatever you want, it's yours.

I'll see you at the Daphne Tapestry after dinner.

Yours,
Jeremy
Jeremy Halpsen
Jeremy Halpsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

An Apology letter..sort of [Jeremy Halpsen] Empty Re: An Apology letter..sort of [Jeremy Halpsen]

Post  Ebony Braedan Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:34 am

Jeremy,

I'm glad you understand the reason why I reacted like I did. I also understand the reason for your actions, although I have to disagree with you. I do not think you a monster, what happened to you wasn't your fault. I know what you kept from me was a big secret, it would take a lot for you to tell me the truth.

I will do what you say, I want you to believe me. If I viewed myself as a monster. I would want people to know what they were getting into. I know now but that's not the same.

See you soon,

Ebony
Ebony Braedan
Ebony Braedan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down