Braedan Institute of Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wilson, Chase Perseus

2 posters

Go down

Wilson, Chase Perseus Empty Wilson, Chase Perseus

Post  Chase Wilson Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:08 pm

Braedan Institute of Education

All about you

Alias: Becky
Experience: Felicity, NSA, Neopets, with my friend… about 9 months in total.
How many active characters:none

Hide behind the mask

Name:Chase Perseus Wilson
Date of Birth:14/12/2186
Nationality:Born in Manchester, England

Year: Seventh
Type: normal
Special abilities: Animagus. Since he was a small child, he found the idea of being able to change form fascinating, and so began to find books about it when he first arrived at Braeden. He mastered the art in his 3rd year, changing into a large black panther whenever he felt like it. And he loved it. He is registered, if only to ensure he doesn’t ever get captured and tried by the ministry. He is a prodigy really to have mastered the art so young, but he is never boastful about it. He enjoys using the power to convince other people of his strength, but some of it that makes it so scary is how controlled this second skin is to Chase, and how much control he has over it.
Wilson, Chase Perseus BlackPanther2
Species: Wizard
Wand: Phoenix tail feather and hippogriff wing feather, 14 inches, flexible and springy (despite being rather wide), silver birch. Unique combination of cores, for maximised potential for work with animals, especially in Transfiguration and the Dark Arts. Completely loyal and will not easily be swayed. The reason why the wand seller was so surprised when in Chase’s hand it reacted with bright blue and silver sparks.

Picture perfect

Wilson, Chase Perseus AshleyParkerAngelGodheshot

played by: Ashley Parker Angel

Head:His blonde hair always seems to fall into those blue eyes, as he gives out that harming smile on cupid’s bow lips. His eyes and nose are a little too small for his face, but he pulls this off. After all, imperfection makes you more irrestistible, right? Freckles are dashed across his nose from the love of the sun he has gained over the years. After all, he loves working with animals, and to do that, you have to love the outside world.

Body:He’s tall and though not stocky, is not exactly very slim either. Most of the weight he does have is muscle- come on, if you want everyone to think you look good, you have to look good. He spends quite a bit of time working out to make sure he’s in peak condition and is tanned on his torso throughout summer, also in the first few weeks of autumn too. He will do anything to be outside, whether it’s running round the grounds of Braeden or playing Quidditch. He does enjoy some muggle sports- his parents influence. However, he only enjoys ones such as rugby, where he can be particularly violent.

Any other features:He has claw marks raked across his back end, across the base of his spine. This is where he got into a fight with some wild creature, a fox he reckons, which left its mark before he killed it. They are faint, but come out a stark white against his tan whenever he does so. Also, he has a brown birthmark, a small splodge, on his knee. This is most definitely not out of the ordinary.

Height:6”2’
Weight:184lbs

Fashion sense: Unlike his parents, who insist on wearing muggle clothes (rather embarrassingly), Chase prefers to stick to robes, as insisted by some parents he knows. He counts himself lucky that his parents never tried to quash his love of robes. They are usually worn with muggle trainers- only because Chase acknowledges that they are surprisingly comfortable. He does, however, have a love of scarves that come in all shapes and sizes. Long, woollen and baby blue to small, silky and black. These black ones he only uses at formal things… or to commit acts of serious sin, that should really not be repeated here.

Unique difference

Magic,
Animals,
Girls,
Boys,
His wand,
The muggle drink of Vimto (don’t tell his parents that- they’ll be too excited for such a small thing),
Most music produced by witches and wizards,
Transfiguration,
Wild cats especially,
Hippogriffs,
Sex,
Attention,
Getting his own way,
Being in Power,
Having everything he wants,
Seeing other people fawn over him.

Dislikes:

Humans in general,
Pumpkin Juice (he never drank it as a kid),
Muggles,
Muggle technology,
People who are ‘pure’,
Virginity,
His Parents (they push him to do things he doesn’t like),
Love (it’s only a concept),
Hate (also a concept),
People who are oblivious to charm,
Fat and ugly people,
People with no personality (though this often works in his favour),
Children under the age of 13.

Characters appearance of self: “Well, I never realised quite how much influence I had on people, until I flirted with one of my teachers to get my grade up above failing. It came straight up to middle of the class rather than bottom. Now, I would hope most people are friends with me because they enjoy my company and my aura. I mean, it’s enough to get people to know you’re nice. I however, can get them to believe I’m nice, friendly, happy to be of service. They wish. I would rather eat troll snot than associate with them. But I’m required to do so, because enemies at this stage could turn out horrendously. I guess that getting your own way has a lot to do with all the characteristics Dovenbell is associated with! And I am a master of getting my own way.”

Friends view of your character: “He’s everything he needs to be, I guessed. He has a lot of friends, more to do with his powers of charm than anything else. But, once you’re in, unless you betray him, you can’t get out. And honestly, why would you want to? He’s awesome and can get you anywhere, into all this clubs where you need to be legal to get in- which he is anyway, but he can sweet talk the bouncers into letting you past. Though, to be his actual friend you have to catch him when he’s vulnerable and not make a big deal of it. And then you see the difference. You thought he was chilled before? Now he’s so relaxed he may as well be a rag doll. He knows you won’t sell out on him, generally, because to sell out you need dirt on him. And he knows how to control people so not a single person will spill. Clever guy, good looking and so genuine when you actually know him. He tells few lies, and the ones he does tell are about his family, and about his abilities. He prefers to keep them a secret. He prefers not to acknowledge his parents. Stupid Muggle-lovers.”

Fiends view of your character: “He can manipulate people. He hides all this behind a charming smile and pretty-boy looks. But really he can conspire against you all this time and could take you out with something. He has such a large network of friends and you know that never will he know the names of them all. But he seems to manage ok, get away with not actually knowing them. All because he smoothly changes the subject to his leaving when they talk to him. But he knows when someone dislikes him and will do anything in his power to get them back on his side. There’s a reason he has a bad reputation, and probably a few STI’s as well.”

Feelings on the dark mark? “I can’t wait. I really can’t. I tried to figure out how it will work when I’m in my animal form, and actually, it will look quite cool. Devotion to the Dark Lord always, right? I mean, it’s for the best. It’s a shame my parents don’t have the mark- they’ll have to be the first to go. I think. And what will I do with the mark? Umm… You know, maybe I’ll just look forward to the mark, y’know?”

Mirror of Erised: Freedom. The reason why he’s unsure of the Dark Mark being placed upon him. He sees himself running through forests, unrestrained and absolutely able to do as he pleases.
Boggart: The panther form he uses, which symbolises (to him) freedom. How odd that his most desired ideal is also his greatest fear. He finds that if he is free, he will no longer have any use and will therefore be killed quite easily. Also, he is scared that, unrestrained, he can do some serious damage in panther form.

Turn back the clock

Parents:
Eloise Aquila Wilson, 39, Housewife.
Sean Amadeus Wilson, 43, works for Ministry of Magic.
Siblings: None
Notable relatives:
Liana Andromeda Lewis- related on his mother’s side, this woman stands for all the reasons why Eloise grew to hate the wizarding world. Power hungry and wielding immense amounts of it, she was greddy, bloodthirsty and made many suffer.

This bloodline is an old one that traces back to the Blacks… By way of some mad aunts and some nut job cousins. This family is a well known piece of mythology to Chase- who couldn’t love the devoted Regulus, and despise the traitor Sirius?

Favourite memory: When he dressed up for Halloween as a small child (he was about 6), when his parents forced him to participate in these sorts of things, and got lots of candy off of parents, simply because he looked innocent. He loved being the centre of attention and getting his own way. If he wanted more candy, he asked and little old ladies gave him more.

Evidence of magical powers: When he was 7, he showed his powers when he was upset about the cat being ill, and wanted to make the animal better so it could play. Somehow, mysteriously, the cat was found next day, reverted back to original health. No one knows how Chase did such a complicated piece of magic as that, though it was possibly through sheer want of the ‘kitty to be pretty again.’

History at home: There are many moments where Chase has wished he could just walk out. Even as a young child, while his parents were great friends with the cities muggles, Chase scorned them and ran away from the bullies. He just couldn’t understand why his parents would put themselves in such a lowly position. After all, they were magical! They could make vegetables chop themselves and deliver scorching sparks from the ends of their wands. Yet still, they slipped among the throngs of muggles unnoticed, in this concrete prison! So it was Chase that made the application to go to Braeden Institude, and he found himself accepted. His parents were annoyed, to say the least, and refused to talk to the boy for almost 3 days. His mother always was easy to wear down.

History at school: When Chase first arrived, he knew he would fit in, and set about straight away, trying to find his ‘niche’ in the school. He quickly found himself enthralled by a book about animagi, and began to try out how on earth he would manage this- changing into an animal. He attempted to enlist the help of the only other animagi in the school at that time- an old professor who refused to help him unless he ‘did something’ for him. Even a naïve first year could tell something was wrong with that statement, so Chase avoided him like the plague after that, learning on his own. Third year came and his first attempt at a panther form was successful. He registered quickly, knowing that his father would kill him if he didn’t, and as much as he disliked his parents, he still needed a home to go to.

Fourth year came an went without too much hassle. Then fifth year. OWLs year- which even in this day and age, Wizards still had to take. This point was also when he experienced a growth spurt and- with the help of a willing girlfriend- the pleasures of lust. It was just a surprise that hadn’t occurred earlier- after all, he is a Dovenbell. He then proceeded to dump his girlfriend, taking pride in his appearance and became open to attraction. He worked on his charm, even in the fifth year, managing to flirt his way to a passing grade in Charms and also with the examiner in his Dark Arts exam. He’d passed exceedingly well in that exam.

Sixth year had no particular merit for Chase, except that his parents finally went for a whole summer without one of the muggle contraptions, which they insisted on keeping, being used. He found he was actually rather proud of his parents for this. Yet the morning of the day he was to return back to Braeden Institude, he found his mother in the kitchen, talking into a plastic contraption. Chase’s disgusted face said it all.

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

Back to top Go down

Wilson, Chase Perseus Empty Re: Wilson, Chase Perseus

Post  Ebony Braedan Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:10 am

Accepted!

Welcome to Braedan Institute of Education! Congratulations on your acceptance, we recommend you visit plot pages and make some friends. Perhaps register a face claim. As well as signing up for any classes that may take your fancy, so please visit the subject list for more information.

Please PM Ebony Braedan or Medea Elyzebeth with any questions you may have.
Ebony Braedan
Ebony Braedan
Admin

Back to top Go down