Braedan Institute of Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

{Chase} A Falling Star

+2
Ebony Braedan
Chase Wilson
6 posters

Go down

{Chase} A Falling Star Empty {Chase} A Falling Star

Post  Chase Wilson Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:35 am

{Chase} A Falling Star AshleyParkerAngelGodheshot

Chase Perseus Wilson

Starlight,
Star Bright,
What Star Will I See Tonight?
Wish I May,
Wish I Might,
On The First Star I See Tonight.

Never Let Your Friends Get Too Close

I got troubled thoughts // JUST MET
And the self-esteem to match // AWKWARD
What a catch, what a catch // STRANGERS
You'll never catch us // NEW FRIENDS
So just let me be // ENEMY TURNED FRIENDS
Said I'll be fine // USED TO BE FRIENDS
Till the hospital or American Embassy // SO-SO FRIENDS
Miss Flack said I still want you back // ON A FIRST NAME BASIS
Yeah, Miss Flack said I still want you back // AVERAGE FRIENDS
I got troubled thoughts // OLD FAMILY FRIENDS
And the self-esteem to match // ON AND OFF FRIENDS
What a catch, what a catch // DRINKING FRIENDS
And all I can think of // PARTY FRIENDS
Is the way I'm the one // FAKE FRIENDS
Who charmed the one // BARELY FRIENDS
Who gave up on you // CIRCLE OF TRUST
Who gave up on you // PRETTY GOOD FRIENDS
They say the captain // FORBIDDEN FRIENDS
Goes down with the ship // FRIENDS AGAIN
So, when the world ends // STUDY BUDDY
Will God go down with it? // LIKE FAMILY
Miss Flack said I still want you back // MEAN FRIENDS
Yeah, Miss Flack said I still want you back // BEST FRIENDS
I got troubled thoughts // PARTNERS IN CRIME
And the self-esteem to match // INSEPARABLE

The Worst Enemies You Can Ever Make Are Your Lovers

I'm gonna make you bend and break // PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
Say a prayer but let the good times roll // PAST-FRIENDS
In case God doesn't show // PAST-BAD TERMS
And I want these words to make things right // PAST-ATTRACTION
But it's the wrongs that make the words come to life // CURRENT LOVER
"Who does he think he is?" // OBSESSION
If that's the worst you got // EMOTIONAL DEPENDENCE
Better put your fingers back to the keys // CRUSH ON YOUR CHARACTER NAME
One night and one more time // FUTURE LOVER
Thanks for the memories // FLIRTING
Even though they weren't so great // ONE NIGHT STAND
"He tastes like you only sweeter" // PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
One night, yeah, and one more time // FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories // FLEETING GLANCES
"He, he tastes like you only sweeter" // LUST
Been looking forward to the future // FORBIDDEN LOVE
But my eyesight is going bad // MADLY IN LOVE
And this crystal ball // TRUE LOVE

Hatred Is A Form Of Defence

Say my name and his in the same breath // HARDCORE HATE
I dare you to say they taste the same // DIE BITCH
Let the leaves fall off in the summer // LOVED AND HATED
And let December glow in flames // BY ASSOCIATION
Erase myself and let go // MUTUAL HATE
Start it over again in Mexico // YOU CHEATED
These friends, they don't love you // RIVALS
They just love the hotel suites, now // ENEMIES WITH BENEFITS
I don't care what you think // REALLY FAKE FRIENDS
as long as it's about me // BACKSTABBED
The best of us can find happiness in misery // BICKERING
I don't care what you think // JEALOUSY
as long as it's about me // ONE-SIDE JEALOUS
The best of us can find happiness in misery // ANNOYANCE
Oh take a chance, let your body get a tolerance // ONE-SIDED DISLIKE
I'm not a chance, put a heat wave in your pants // FRIENDS TURNED ENEMIES
Pull a breath like another cigarette // USING YOUR CHARACTER NAME
Pawnshop heart trading up // SCARED OF YOUR CHARACTER NAME
On the oracle in my chest, // YOUR CHARACTER NAME SCARED OF YOU
Let the guitar scream like a fascist // GENERAL AVOIDANCE
Sweat it out, shut your mouth // USED BY YOUR CHARACTER NAME

Credits
>>All Lyrics Credit To Fall Out Boy, except the starlight one. Songs are as follows:
-What A Catch, Donnie
-Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
-I Don't Care
>>Basic plot layout and relationships Credit To Eev.

Last edited by Chase Wilson on Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

Back to top Go down

{Chase} A Falling Star Empty Re: {Chase} A Falling Star

Post  Chase Wilson Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:39 am

The Example && Code HERE

Code:

[center]
[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]
[size=14][b]Firstname[/b] MiddleName [b]Lastname[/b][/size]
[size=10]The (housename) with more (noun/adjective) than a/an (object)
[b]Relationships:[/b]Quote them if you can
[b]History:[/b] Write in third person
[b]What do you think of Your Character Name?[/b]"Write in first person!"
[/size] [/center]

AN EXAMPLE OF YOUR PLOT PAGE CODE. IE:

{Chase} A Falling Star Ashley_parker_angel_013{Chase} A Falling Star Ashley_parker_angel_017_0{Chase} A Falling Star Ashley_parker_angel_009_0
Chase Perseus Wilson
The Dovenbell with more cool than a cat
Relationships:
Yeah, Miss Flack said I still want you back // AVERAGE FRIENDS
History: They met way ago.
What do you think of Your Character Name?"He's awesome."

Last edited by Chase Wilson on Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase Wilson Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:41 am

Boys

{Chase} A Falling Star Thomas_dekker_005_0{Chase} A Falling Star Thomas_dekker_058_1{Chase} A Falling Star Thomas_dekker_072_0
NATHANIEL LUCIEN FOX
The Bottenstein with more arrogance than a rockstar (object)
Relationships:
I got troubled thoughts // OLD FAMILY FRIENDS /ACQUAINTANCES
The best of us can find happiness in misery // ANNOYANCE /DISLIKE
History: In the summer before his first year Nate was allowed to go along with his parents to one of their socializing events, and it was then that he and Chase were introduced. Nate didn't think too much of the older boy, mostly because his father seemed so very impressed by the budding animagi. He had no choice but to be as polite as possible however, and for appearance's sake he continues keeps up the pretence of civil friendship.
What do you think of Your Character Name?"Let's get this straight right off, yeah- Chase Wilson is definitely one person I can most certainly do without. I don't know what Dad sees in him, because honestly he's just not that special. So maybe he's an Animagus, so what? Hell, I could do it too if I wanted, but why would I want to be a bloody animal? If I need paws, I can always whip up a potion- that, or Imperio a cat or something to do the job for me. If it weren't for the fact that our families are unfortunately friends, I wouldn't even bother pretending to be friends with the bloke. As it is, I always make sure I come off the winner after a conversation with him- whether he knows it or not."

{Chase} A Falling Star Imars286{Chase} A Falling Star Imars231{Chase} A Falling Star Imars286
Jett Logan Leighton
The Bottenstein with more apathy than the devil.
Relationships:
History: Jett and Chase not long after they started - and rarely found common ground. Jett pretty much hated Chase, for reasons he thought legit at the time. Later, however, he started to realize that he wasn't an annoying as a lot of the other guys he was growing to hate so much (-cough- Nate), and decided to make a sort of truce. The truce remains, although there's little to no trust left from all the earlier battles.
What do you think of Your Character Name? "Chase used to be a bloody pain in my arse - every now and then, he still is. Unlike most of the blokes in this school, however, I can actually tolerate him and appreciate his company from time to time. He's an arsehole, but so am I, so it works out well enough. We may piss each other off occasionally, but I consider him a friend to a certain extent."

Last edited by Chase Wilson on Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase Wilson Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:42 am

&&Girls

{Chase} A Falling Star 30{Chase} A Falling Star 36{Chase} A Falling Star 19
Ebony Katarina Braedan
The Dovenbell with more power than a wand
Relationships:
History: As soon as Chase sat next to her after the sorting, Ebony wasn't sure what sort of person Chase was. She knew he was absolutely gorgeous, but she wasn't going to come right out and say it, they both compete against each other alot. It doesn't matter what it is, no matter how ridiculous, so long as Ebony wins. Ebony cannot remember ever falling out with Chase, he's one of the people Ebony trusts the most. If he wasn't as cute as he was, Ebony probably wouldn't have the relationship she has today.
What do you think of Chase?"Chase, you've seen that guy right? He's always been a good friend of mine, and I think he's in it for the long run. Chase is always there for me, it's a bit weird really but it comes in handy when I'm in a sticky situation or whatever. He always invites me to his parties and we have a great time dancing and he's one of the only people I'd actually talk to properly, at least if I had to. Chase probably is one of the only people that knows me, that's quite terrifying."

{Chase} A Falling Star Mila-kunis-gq-03thumb-1{Chase} A Falling Star Untitled-1{Chase} A Falling Star Th_55942105mila_kunis1014200810412am_0
Medea Sullivan Elyzebeth
The Dovenbell with more spine than a snake
Relationships:
History: Chase was still only in his second year when Medea started at Braedan, so they were both clumped in the 'useless babies' category. Medea tried not to spend much time with the students closer to her own age, but something about Chase drew her to him. He seemed a bit more interesting than the rest; a bit more resourceful. Unlike many of the second years, Chase allowed Medea to be friends with him without any strings attached. As they grew up, she was fascinated by his ability as an animagus and wasn't beyond noticing how attractive he became. Their relationship now consists largely of heartless sniping and shameless flirting. Medea feels at ease around him, and he is one of her true friends despite their differing opinions on drugs, alcohol, sex, and almost everything else.
What do you think of Chase?"Chase is amazing. That's simply all there is to it. Some people, who they are doesn't really matter, seem to be surprised by our friendship. I don't share some of his ideas on how to treat one's body, but we do know how to trust each other; and how to honor that trust. Chase is one of the few people who can actually, truly get on my nerves, but while some people may see that as a flaw in our friendship, it is actually a strong sign that our friendship is deep and true. I would trust Chase with my life, and he knows that he can trust me with his."

{Chase} A Falling Star 1z5q49w {Chase} A Falling Star Se9j7c {Chase} A Falling Star 2jchpmo
violet abigail rossfields
The dovenbell with more poison than a spider.
Relationships: What a catch, what a catch // DRINKING FRIENDS
History: Violet met Chase at a party through Ebony. Since Ebony doesn't like him, of course it's only natural that Violet be heavily annoyed with him as well. Not to mention his little habit of picking at her virginity; seriously, why does he even care that I haven't had sex if he's not interested? A-n-n-o-y-i-n-g.
What do you think of Chase?"Ugh, Chase. He's okay, okay, yeah, not that I ever liked blondes, but he can be SO irritating. What's his problem with virginity? This is completely baffling to me? It's probably just because he's a slut and virgins aren't as easy as the kind of loose women he goes about with. Anyways, Ebony doesn't really seem to like him much, and it makes it a lot easier for me to turn that little annoyance into plain dislike."

Last edited by Chase Wilson on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebony Braedan Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:33 am

{Chase} A Falling Star 30{Chase} A Falling Star 36{Chase} A Falling Star 19
Ebony Katarina Braedan
The Dovenbell with more power than a wand
Relationships:
History: As soon as Chase sat next to her after the sorting, Ebony wasn't sure what sort of person Chase was. She knew he was absolutely gorgeous, but she wasn't going to come right out and say it, they both compete against each other alot. It doesn't matter what it is, no matter how ridiculous, so long as Ebony wins. Ebony cannot remember ever falling out with Chase, he's one of the people Ebony trusts the most. If he wasn't as cute as he was, Ebony probably wouldn't have the relationship she has today.
What do you think of Your Character Name?"Chase, you've seen that guy right? He's always been a good friend of mine, and I think he's in it for the long run. Chase is always there for me, it's a bit weird really but it comes in handy when I'm in a sticky situation or whatever. He always invites me to his parties and we have a great time dancing and he's one of the only people I'd actually talk to properly, at least if I had to. Chase probably is one of the only people that knows me, that's quite terrifying."
Ebony Braedan
Ebony Braedan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Medea Elyzebeth Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:03 pm

{Chase} A Falling Star Mila-kunis-gq-03thumb-1{Chase} A Falling Star Untitled-1{Chase} A Falling Star Th_55942105mila_kunis1014200810412am_0
Medea Sullivan Elyzebeth
The Dovenbell with more spine than a snake
Relationships:
History: Chase was still only in his second year when Medea started at Braedan, so they were both clumped in the 'useless babies' category. Medea tried not to spend much time with the students closer to her own age, but something about Chase drew her to him. He seemed a bit more interesting than the rest; a bit more resourceful. Unlike many of the second years, Chase allowed Medea to be friends with him without any strings attached. As they grew up, she was fascinated by his ability as an animagus and wasn't beyond noticing how attractive he became. Their relationship now consists largely of heartless sniping and shameless flirting. Medea feels at ease around him, and he is one of her true friends despite their differing opinions on drugs, alcohol, sex, and almost everything else.
What do you think of Chase?"Chase is amazing. That's simply all there is to it. Some people, who they are doesn't really matter, seem to be surprised by our friendship. I don't share some of his ideas on how to treat one's body, but we do know how to trust each other; and how to honor that trust. Chase is one of the few people who can actually, truly get on my nerves, but while some people may see that as a flaw in our friendship, it is actually a strong sign that our friendship is deep and true. I would trust Chase with my life, and he knows that he can trust me with his."
Medea Elyzebeth
Medea Elyzebeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet Rossfields Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:16 pm

{Chase} A Falling Star 1z5q49w {Chase} A Falling Star Se9j7c {Chase} A Falling Star 2jchpmo
violet abigail rossfields
The dovenbell with more poison than a spider.
Relationships: What a catch, what a catch // DRINKING FRIENDS
History: Violet met Chase at a party through Ebony. Since Ebony doesn't like him, of course it's only natural that Violet be heavily annoyed with him as well. Not to mention his little habit of picking at her virginity; seriously, why does he even care that I haven't had sex if he's not interested? A-n-n-o-y-i-n-g.
What do you think of Chase?"Ugh, Chase. He's okay, okay, yeah, not that I ever liked blondes, but he can be SO irritating. What's his problem with virginity? This is completely baffling to me? It's probably just because he's a slut and virgins aren't as easy as the kind of loose women he goes about with. Anyways, Ebony doesn't really seem to like him much, and it makes it a lot easier for me to turn that little annoyance into plain dislike."
Violet Rossfields
Violet Rossfields

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Fox Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:35 am

{Chase} A Falling Star Thomas_dekker_005_0{Chase} A Falling Star Thomas_dekker_058_1{Chase} A Falling Star Thomas_dekker_072_0
NATHANIEL LUCIEN FOX
The Bottenstein with more arrogance than a rockstar (object)
Relationships:
I got troubled thoughts // OLD FAMILY FRIENDS /ACQUAINTANCES
The best of us can find happiness in misery // ANNOYANCE /DISLIKE
History: In the summer before his first year Nate was allowed to go along with his parents to one of their socializing events, and it was then that he and Chase were introduced. Nate didn't think too much of the older boy, mostly because his father seemed so very impressed by the budding animagi. He had no choice but to be as polite as possible however, and for appearance's sake he continues keeps up the pretence of civil friendship.
What do you think of Your Character Name?"Let's get this straight right off, yeah- Chase Wilson is definitely one person I can most certainly do without. I don't know what Dad sees in him, because honestly he's just not that special. So maybe he's an Animagus, so what? Hell, I could do it too if I wanted, but why would I want to be a bloody animal? If I need paws, I can always whip up a potion- that, or Imperio a cat or something to do the job for me. If it weren't for the fact that our families are unfortunately friends, I wouldn't even bother pretending to be friends with the bloke. As it is, I always make sure I come off the winner after a conversation with him- whether he knows it or not."
Nathaniel Fox
Nathaniel Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jett Leighton Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:05 pm

{Chase} A Falling Star Imars286{Chase} A Falling Star Imars231{Chase} A Falling Star Imars286
Jett Logan Leighton
The Bottenstein with more apathy than the devil.
Relationships:
History: Jett and Chase not long after they started - and rarely found common ground. Jett pretty much hated Chase, for reasons he thought legit at the time. Later, however, he started to realize that he wasn't an annoying as a lot of the other guys he was growing to hate so much (-cough- Nate), and decided to make a sort of truce. The truce remains, although there's little to no trust left from all the earlier battles.
What do you think of Your Character Name? "Chase used to be a bloody pain in my arse - every now and then, he still is. Unlike most of the blokes in this school, however, I can actually tolerate him and appreciate his company from time to time. He's an arsehole, but so am I, so it works out well enough. We may piss each other off occasionally, but I consider him a friend to a certain extent."
Jett Leighton
Jett Leighton

http://www.tumblr.com/kaylafab

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down