Braedan Institute of Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Halpsen, Jeremy

2 posters

Go down

Halpsen, Jeremy Empty Halpsen, Jeremy

Post  Jeremy Halpsen Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:08 pm

Braedan Institute of Education

All about you

Alias: REE
Experience: 10 years.
How many active characters: Serena Depp, but she has yet to be ... used.

Hide behind the mask

Name: Jeremy Halpsen
Date of Birth: 15th October, 2186
Nationality: London.

Year: Seventh
Type: Normal.
Special abilities: Vampire. Jeremy spent a lot of time in the woods behind his house out the outskirts of London. The woods stretched for miles, and Jeremy would explore them as a young boy, going further and further each day. One day, when he was about seven, Jeremy came across a large, dimly lit cave. Unafraid, he ventured inside. He could hear quiet murmuring, and as he ventured further into the cave, he came across two people. A woman, who was on the ground, not moving, and a man standing above her. Jeremy tried to escape without being noticed, but the man swooped down upon him before he could run away. A strange thing happened then. The man decided that Jeremy would be a much better target for him, and bit into his neck. January 7th, 2193, was the day Jeremy Halpson became a vampire.
His special abilities include:
-Heightened sense of sight, smell and hearing.
-Increased speed and strength.
He does NOT sparkle in the sunlight D:<

His skin is ice cold, and he often refrains from touching people. However, if it can't be helped, he blames his cold skin on 'bad circulation'.

Jeremy also drinks animal blood rather than human blood to survive. This never fully quenches his thirst, but it does the job to keep him alive. He often disappears for days at a time whilst hunting.

Species: Vampire/Wizard
Wand: 13 inch, ivy, runespoor fang; best for those who deal with Dark Magic

Picture perfect

Halpsen, Jeremy RobertPattinson4

played by: Robert Pattinson

Head: Thick, and often styled so it is standing up in a natural, spiked way, Jeremy's hair takes on a sandy blonde colour. He only spends a few minutes running his fingers through his hair, and it remains this way throughout the entire day.
Jeremy's face is oddly enough, unblemished. This is one of the upsides to being a vampire. He is told by many people that he is very good looking, and takes this compliment proudly.
Jeremy wears contacts to stop people from seeing his true eye colour. He usually wears deep green contacts, but underneath, his eyes are a dark crimson, almost the colour of blood.

Body: Another upside to being a vampire is the fact that Jeremy is able to keep in shape better than most people. Because his diet consists of blood and nothing more, he finds he does not gain or lose any weight. Jeremy is also very athletic, a must when he is hunting. He has muscles, though not overly noticeable, but they are there.

Any other features: Jeremy has a small, faded scar in the shape of a bite mark on his neck, where the vampire bit him on that fateful day. Another feature is his teeth. In place of his canines, there are fangs which he uses when hunting. The fangs hold a type of poison in them which immobilizes the victim, making it easier for him to feed.

Height: 6"0
Weight: 176 lbs

Fashion sense: Jeremy will wear anything and everything, as long as it looks good, and as long as he can find something that will match it. His usual outfit when not in uniform consists of a shirt and a pair of jeans. In winter, he may add a coat, just to keep up the appearance of being human.

Walk away from the Crowd

Magic.
Blood.
Animals.
Girls.
People.
School, on occasion.
Parties.
Throwing parties.
Voldemort.
Being a vamipre.
His mother.
Dislikes:
Being a vampire.
School.
Attention-seekers.
Magic, on occasion.
His father.
Blood.
Being center of attention.

[size=12]Characters appearance of self: "Nobody knows I am a vampire, so I must keep up the appearance of being a human. I do not think I would be shunned for being a vampire, in fact, I believe if the Dark Lord were alive today, he would find me quite useful. However, I would prefer to remain human. So I suppose, I am just another person to everybody else. I eat when they do, I sleep when they do, I go to class when they do, I do everything they do. I find myself to be an exceptional student, and try hard to keep this up."

Friends view of your character "I don't really know what to think of Jeremy. He basically keeps to himself, throwing in his two sickles' worth every now and then. You can't fight with him, he wins every time. He doesn't back down from a challenge. Sometimes, he seems a little... different, like he's hiding something from us."

Fiends view of your character "He's hiding something, and you can totally tell. I try not to think too much about Jeremy Halpsen. So what, he's related to one of the founders. Who cares?"

Feelings on the dark mark? "I haven't really thought too much about the Dark Mark. It is inevitable that I will receive it, but I haven't quite decided whether I should look forward to it, or regret being who I am."

Mirror of Erised: To be human again.
Boggart: To be discovered as a vampire.

Turn back the clock

Parents: Henry Halpsen, 41 - ex-professor at Braeden Institute of Education; currently residing in Azkaban - was convicted of brutally maiming a student to the point where said student cannot leave St. Mungo's.
Isabelle Halpsen, 38 - Stay at home mother, ex-model and socialite.
Siblings: None.
Notable relatives: Frederick Halpsen, grandfather - co-founder of Braeden.

Favourite memory: Jeremy's only memory since before joining Braeden is the memory of him becoming a vampire. Before that, he remembers nothing. After that, he remembers everything.
Evidence of magical powers: As Jeremy's mother recalls, Jeremy had been five when his first magical occurance happened. He'd been sulking because he wasn't allowed to go outside and play like he'd wanted. His mother had left the room for just a second, and when she'd returned, the entire living room had been turned into a playground, complete with grass, a fountain and swingset.

History at home: Jeremy prefers not to return home during the Summer, however it is inevitable. When he returns home, the same thing happens. His mother will greet him at the door, and then run off to some social event or another. His mother tends to ignore the fact that he is a vampire, and tells her friends that he doesn't see enough sun to explain his paleness. Whilst at her social events, Jeremy is usually left to his own devices, and spends his free time in the same cave where he was turned. He has turned the cave into a 'him' spot, where he can go to get away from his mothers annoying parties.

History at school: Jeremy entered Braeden a willing student - eager to learn, eager to forget the fact that he was related to a founder. So his first year went very fast. He had top grades, and was praised by all of his professors. In his second year, he started becoming quite defiant. He still did his schoolwork, but in his spare time, was usually found causing trouble somewhere. The fact that he was able to get away with it quite easily made him even more of a trouble maker in his third, fourth and fifth years. By his sixth year, Jeremy was known around the school, something he hadn't wanted to happen. He still kept up with his studies, and by the time his seventh year rolled around, Jeremy had calmed down. He'd stopped causing so much trouble, and remains that way today.

Last edited by Jeremy Halpsen on Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:04 am; edited 7 times in total
Jeremy Halpsen
Jeremy Halpsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Halpsen, Jeremy Empty Re: Halpsen, Jeremy

Post  Serena Depp Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:09 pm

Accepted!

Welcome to Braedan Institute of Education! Congratulations on your acceptance, we recommend you visit plot pages and make some friends. Perhaps register a face claim. As well as signing up for any classes that may take your fancy, so please visit the subject list for more information.

Please PM Ebony Braedan or Serena Depp with any questions you may have.
Serena Depp
Serena Depp
Admin

Back to top Go down