Braedan Institute of Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[I will devour you] Jeremy Halpsen [Take all the pain away]

4 posters

Go down

[I will devour you] Jeremy Halpsen [Take all the pain away] Empty [I will devour you] Jeremy Halpsen [Take all the pain away]

Post  Jeremy Halpsen Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:28 am

o1 strangers
o2 just met
o3 awkward friends
o4 new friends
o5 frenemies
o6 enemies turned friends
o7 former friends
o8 average friends
o9 family friends
1o casual friends
11 partner in crime
12 best friends

13 past attraction
14 current attraction
15 mutual attraction
16 flirtation
17 one night stand
18 friends with benefits
19 one-sided crush
2o mutual crush
21 casual dating - no strings attached
22 serious dating - monogamous
23 in love
24 otp

25 annoyance
26 one-sided dislike
27 slight dislike
28 mutual dislike
29 serious dislike
3o love/hate relationship
31 one-sided avoidance
32 mutual avoidance
33 friends turned enemies
34 rivals
35 enemies
36 arch enemies

37 staff
38 family
39 close enough to be family

Code:
[*code][font=georgia][b]Name:[/b] CHARACTER NAME HERE
[b]Age:[/b] CHARACTER AGE HERE
[b]Year:[/b] CHARACTER YEAR HERE
[b]House:[/b] CHARACTER HOUSE HERE
[b]History?:[/b] WHERE/HOW THEY MET?
[b]Relationship number/s:[/b] RELATIONSHIP NUMBER/S HERE.
[b]Your thoughts:[/b] WHAT DOES YOUR CHARACTER THINK OF SERENA?
[b]Serena's thoughts:[/b] don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/font][*/code]

Note: When posting on Serena's plot page, post a coded version and a non-coded version, thanks.

For example, when posting on Serena's plot page, it should look like this:

Code:
[font=georgia][b]Name:[/b] Jimmy Waffle
[b]Age:[/b] 195
[b]Year:[/b] 5
[b]House:[/b] Bottenstein
[b]History?:[/b] They met way back when Jimmy wasn't a waffle.
[b]Relationship number/s:[/b] o1|o9|23|24|33
[b]Your thoughts:[/b] Jeremy is such a hoe. He's always sexing the ladies.
[b]Serena's thoughts:[/b] JIMMY WAFFLE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A BUTT FLAP IS.[/font]

Name: Jimmy Waffle
Year: 5
House: Bottenstein
History?: They met way back when Jimmy wasn't a waffle.
Relationship number/s: o1|o9|23|24|33
Your thoughts: Jeremy is such a hoe. He's always sexing the ladies.
Jeremy's thoughts: JIMMY WAFFLE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A BUTT FLAP IS.

Last edited by Jeremy Halpsen on Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Jeremy Halpsen
Jeremy Halpsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

[I will devour you] Jeremy Halpsen [Take all the pain away] Empty Re: [I will devour you] Jeremy Halpsen [Take all the pain away]

Post  Jeremy Halpsen Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:29 am

boys.

Nathaniel Fox - 15|5th|Bottenstein
Nate's thoughts: "People think it's not possible for me to be such great mates with Jeremy, since he's two years above me- especially now that he's in his last year and I'm only in fifth. Ha, like that even matters, I'm an equal to any other seventh year, better than them even. But still, when it comes to Jer I have to admit I genuinely appreciate his friendship, it's never dull hanging out with him. It took awhile obviously, but he's got my trust and I've got his back. There's a lot of rumours going around about his having this big, dark secret, but that's a load of bull. I know he'd never keep anything from me, not if it's something important."
Jeremy's thoughts: "People have often wondered how I can be great friends with Nate, considering he is two years younger than me. To me, it doesn't matter about the age difference. Nate, I find, is an interesting person to be around. He has his views on everything, and it is always entertaining to get into a debate with him. I am quite glad I took the time to get to know Nate, as our friendship has turned out to be an extremely good one. He's heard rumors circulating about me having a 'big, dark secret', but so far, hasn't believed them. For this, I am thankful. I fear of what could happen if Nate were to find out about my vampirism, and I pray that day doesn't come until I have managed to talk some sense into him."

Last edited by Jeremy Halpsen on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:36 am; edited 5 times in total
Jeremy Halpsen
Jeremy Halpsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

[I will devour you] Jeremy Halpsen [Take all the pain away] Empty Re: [I will devour you] Jeremy Halpsen [Take all the pain away]

Post  Jeremy Halpsen Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:30 am

girls.

Ebony Braedan - 17|7th|Dovenbell
o2|14|23|24
Ebony's thoughts: "That Halpsen dude. Oh yeah, you know my grandfather, big whoop. Loads of people do, that doesn't mean anything. I suppose, he's pretty hot, but just plain coming up to me like that. No one does that. I don't even remember hearing him come up to me, isn't that a little weird. Little twinkletoes. That's his name. He shook my hand, and all, but I don't get why I've never met him. I know everyone there is to know around here, so why not him? What makes him so special, because he certainly doesn't look all that amazing."
Jeremy's thoughts: "It's an odd thing to be instantly drawn to a person like I was to Ebony. I believe, in a way, that we were destined to meet, that it was in the stars for us that night. However, she seems to find my presence somewhat of an annoyance. The fact that my grandfather knew her grandfather means absolutely nothing to her. I have got her wondering as to why she's never met me before, and I have to wonder myself why I've never introduced myself before now. It seems a waste to introduce myself to someone when they'll just be out of my life once we graduate. However, this aside, I do hope to get closer to Ebony. She fascinates me."

Last edited by Jeremy Halpsen on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Jeremy Halpsen
Jeremy Halpsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebony Braedan Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:31 am

Name: Ebony Braedan
Year: Seventh
House: Dovenbell
History?: They first met in the Main Hall, for some reason, Ebony had never met him. He sat down in the seat next to her, quickly introducing herself, Ebony didn't exactly see the point in introducing herself to him. He told her he was related to the founder, she didn't exactly see it as a big deal. Although, she began wondering why she had never met him before.
Relationship number/s: 02 | 14 | 23 | 24
Your thoughts: "That Halpsen dude. Oh yeah, you know my grandfather, big whoop. Loads of people do, that doesn't mean anything. I suppose, he's pretty hot, but just plain coming up to me like that. No one does that. I don't even remember hearing him come up to me, isn't that a little weird. Little twinkletoes. That's his name. He shook my hand, and all, but I don't get why I've never met him. I know everyone there is to know around here, so why not him? What makes him so special, because he certainly doesn't look all that amazing."
Jeremy's thoughts: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page

Code:
[font=georgia][b]Name:[/b] Ebony Braedan
[b]Age:[/b] 17
[b]Year:[/b] Seventh
[b]House:[/b] Dovenbell
[b]History?:[/b] They first met in the Main Hall, for some reason, Ebony had never met him. He sat down in the seat next to her, quickly introducing herself, Ebony didn't exactly see the point in introducing herself to him. He told her he was related to the founder, she didn't exactly see it as a big deal. Although, she began wondering why she had never met him before.
[b]Relationship number/s:[/b] 02 | 14 | 23 | 24
[b]Your thoughts:[/b] "That Halpsen dude. Oh yeah, you know my grandfather, big whoop. Loads of people do, that doesn't mean anything. I suppose, he's pretty hot, but just plain coming up to me like that. No one does that. I don't even remember hearing him come up to me, isn't that a little weird. Little twinkletoes. That's his name. He shook my hand, and all, but I don't get why I've never met him. I know everyone there is to know around here, so why not him? What makes him so special, because he certainly doesn't look all that amazing."
[b]Jeremy's thoughts:[/b] don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/font]

Last edited by Ebony Braedan on Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Ebony Braedan
Ebony Braedan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Fox Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:37 am

Name: Nathaniel Fox
Year: Fifth
History?: Initially Nate- back in his third year- only got to know Jeremy for the sake of entering the circle of older students. As time passed though the two started talking and hanging out often, and when despite the frequent ways Nate took advantage of that "friendship" Jeremy still stuck by him, Nate began to start trusting the older student more and using him less. Now he considers Jeremy to be one of his best friends, although he doesn't know about the vampirism- which is a good thing in a way, since he despises vampires.
Relationship number/s: 11
Your thoughts: "People think it's not possible for me to be such great mates with Jeremy, since he's two years above me- especially now that he's in his last year and I'm only in fifth. Ha, like that even matters, I'm an equal to any other seventh year, better than them even. But still, when it comes to Jer I have to admit I genuinely appreciate his friendship, it's never dull hanging out with him. It took awhile obviously, but he's got my trust and I've got his back. There's a lot of rumours going around about his having this big, dark secret, but that's a load of bull. I know he'd never keep anything from me, not if it's something important."

Code:
[font=georgia][b]Name:[/b] Nathaniel Fox
[b]Age:[/b] Fifteen
[b]Year:[/b] Fifth
[b]History?:[/b] Initially Nate- back in his third year- only got to know Jeremy for the sake of entering the circle of older students. As time passed though the two started talking and hanging out often, and when despite the frequent ways Nate took advantage of that "friendship" Jeremy still stuck by him, Nate began to start trusting the older student more and using him less. Now he considers Jeremy to be one of his best friends, although he doesn't know about the vampirism- which is a good thing in a way, since he despises vampires.
[b]Relationship number/s:[/b] 11
[b]Your thoughts:[/b] "People think it's not possible for me to be such great mates with Jeremy, since he's two years above me- especially now that he's in his last year and I'm only in fifth. Ha, like that even matters, I'm an equal to any other seventh year, better than them even. But still, when it comes to Jer I have to admit I genuinely appreciate his friendship, it's never dull hanging out with him. It took awhile obviously, but he's got my trust and I've got his back. There's a lot of rumours going around about his having this big, dark secret, but that's a load of bull. I [i]know[/i] he'd never keep anything from me, not if it's something important."
[b]Jeremy's thoughts:[/b] don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/font]
Nathaniel Fox
Nathaniel Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jett Leighton Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:48 pm

Code:
[font=georgia][b]Name:[/b] Jett Logan Leighton
[b]Age:[/b] 16
[b]Year:[/b] 6th
[b]History?:[/b] For Jett, and perhaps for Jeremy, it was difficult to ignore something deeply ingrained in his genetics. He knew instantly that Jeremy was like him - more powerful, as a full vampire, but still, similar. And while Jett doesn't particularly care for others of his kind, he also feels a strange pull to them as well as knows better than to be on the bad side of something that has the most chance of kicking his ass. As such, Jett began a sort of strained friendship/silent rivalry with Jeremy. He knows the guy's secret, and hasn't had a reason to tell it - yet. And as he sees it, if they continue to get along they way they do, he won't even have to think about that.
[b]Relationship number/s:[/b] 05|10|34
[b]Your thoughts:[/b] "Halpsen's not nearly the git that damned Fox is, and there are other things...certain unavoidable situations...that mean that I have to be careful with this one. I can say that we are, at least, somewhat, friends, but rise I get from competing with him in also a completely irreplaceable feeling. I know his secret, he knows where I sleep - what can I say? I'm no fool, nor am I idiot enough to start something I may or may not finish. We'll see what happens. For now, I'll be content with the peace between us, and hope that if I end up beating the hell out of his mate, he'll forgive me. Bloody well probably already knows that Fox deserves it."

[*code]Name: Jett Logan Leighton
Year: 6th
History?: For Jett, and perhaps for Jeremy, it was difficult to ignore something deeply ingrained in his genetics. He knew instantly that Jeremy was like him - more powerful, as a full vampire, but still, similar. And while Jett doesn't particularly care for others of his kind, he also feels a strange pull to them as well as knows better than to be on the bad side of something that has the most chance of kicking his ass. As such, Jett began a sort of strained friendship/silent rivalry with Jeremy. He knows the guy's secret, and hasn't had a reason to tell it - yet. And as he sees it, if they continue to get along they way they do, he won't even have to think about that.
Relationship number/s: 05|10|34
Your thoughts: "Halpsen's not nearly the git that damned Fox is, and there are other things...certain unavoidable situations...that mean that I have to be careful with this one. I can say that we are, at least, somewhat, friends, but rise I get from competing with him in also a completely irreplaceable feeling. I know his secret, he knows where I sleep - what can I say? I'm no fool, nor am I idiot enough to start something I may or may not finish. We'll see what happens. For now, I'll be content with the peace between us, and hope that if I end up beating the hell out of his mate, he'll forgive me. Bloody well probably already knows that Fox deserves it."
[*/code]
Jett Leighton
Jett Leighton

http://www.tumblr.com/kaylafab

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down