Braedan Institute of Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Depp, Serena

2 posters

Go down

Depp, Serena Empty Depp, Serena

Post  Serena Depp Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:57 am

Braedan Institute of Education

All about you

Alias: Ree
Experience: 10 years. 1 year on TNGA, 9 years on neopets, six months on St. Asher's Academy, and now this.
How many active characters: One; Jeremy Halpsen

Hide behind the mask

Name: Serena Jessica Depp
Date of Birth: 14th September, 2186
Nationality: Born and raised in London.

Year: Sevneth.
House: Halpsen
Type: Normal.
Special abilities: None.
Species: Wizard.
Wand: vinewood, 13", kelpie mane

Picture perfect

Depp, Serena Hayden-Panettiere-ta01451

played by: Hayden Panettiere

Head: When somebody thinks of Serena, they think 'stereotypical blonde haired, green-eyed girl'. And this is the truth. Serena's hair is blonde, and falls slightly past her shoulder-blades, ending somewhere around the middle of her back. Generally, her hair falls in waves, but sometimes, Serena will straighten it. Her eyes are not all green. They have specks of gray in them, which, in some light, makes them look completely gray. Serena's skin is slightly pale, though there is a hint of a tan there. She doesn't spend much time in the sun, and when she does, she burns very easily.

Body: Serena's body, while naturally thin, is kept this way due to the fact that she diets, and spends a lot of time doing physical activities. She has subtle curves. Unlike most girls, Serena is quite happy with with her weight and the way she looks in general. She doesn't spend much time fussing over her flaws; rather she takes pleasure in them, knowing that she's not perfect and probably never will be.

Any other features: Serena has noticed that her eyebrows are not symmetrical. One sits higher than the other. She also has dimples, and her smile is crooked. She has discovered that her forehead is quite large, and her nose is slightly off-center.

Height: 5"7
Weight: 110lbs

Fashion sense: Unlike the rest of the students at Braedan, Serena is quite open about her love of muggle clothing. She usually wears muggle clothing when she's not in uniform, and a lot of the time, when she is in uniform, Serena will wear muggle clothing underneath. Her style varies from day to day, depending on her mood. She is fairly girly, and likes to wear skirts and dresses, although she will wear jeans if the time calls for it.

Walk away from the Crowd

animals.
particularly cats and horses.
magic.
parties.
dancing.
singing.
having money.
happiness.
boys.
jewellery

Dislikes:
conforming.
her mother.
most of the professors at Braedan.
girls that KNOW they look good, but still act as if they think they're ugly.
bad attitudes.
sadness.
Braedan (sometimes).
Braedan's rule against muggle clothing.
robes.

Characters appearance of self: "I tend to think I don't belong at Braedan. I'm pretty much different from the rest of the students here. I certainly don't see how I made it into Halpsen. I am in no way greedy, highly skilled in magic or ambitious. In fact, I don't seem to fit any of the categories set down for the Braedan houses. I don't agree with what Braedan teaches. I'm very open about my like for muggles and muggle things, and most of the students here don't seem to appreciate that. I'm not here out of my own free will. I'm here because mother demanded I come here."

Friends view of your character
"Serena is a bright person to be around. She always brightens up every situation. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to fit in here at Braedan. She has her views on the things Braedan teaches, and she doesn't really keep them to herself. She's ended up in many detentions because of her opinions, especially since she tends to be very open about them. Her love of muggle clothing has really set the school off. Serena is holding on to a very thin thread, I've heard their considering expulsion."

Fiends view of your character
"Ugh! They should just expel her already. She obviously doesn't belong here at Braedan. She doesn't believe in half of the things Braedan teachers. What the hell is she doing here, then? She either needs to get her act together, or just leave. There's no way she's going to be graduating with her attitude."

Feelings on the dark mark?
"I have no plans on receiving the Dark Mark. I don't believe in it, and I don't believe in what it represents. I don't want to be branded with the mark of a guy whose been dead for ages."

Mirror of Erised: At the moment, Serena's greatest desire is to leave Braedan. This is subject to change.
Boggart: Receiving the Dark Mark.

Turn back the clock

Parents: Johnny Depp IV, 45 - Owner of The Village Idiot, a pub in Braedwell Moors.
Jessica Depp, 40 - housewife, drunk, can usually be found at the bar of The Village Idiot.
Siblings: _____ Depp, 6th year Halpsen
Notable relatives: Serena's grandfather, Johnny Depp III, often gives large donations to Braedan.

Favourite memory: Any memory Serena has from before entering Braedan is her favourite memory. Back when she could be carefree, when she was free to wear what she wanted to wear, when she was free to do what she wanted. Those are her favourite memories.

Evidence of magical powers: Serena's first magical encounter was back when she was seven. She'd been wishing for her father's normally brown hair to change to lime green, and it did. Serena's mother couldn't figure out how to reverse it, and even today, there are still traces of lime green in Johnny's hair.

History at home: Serena was never a difficult child to handle. She'd always been a happy, carefree child. She always followed her parents rules, and knew her boundaries. She knew the consequences of crossing those boundaries, and rarely did. She was always helpful when it came to her younger brother. It was only until Serena came home after her first year at Braedan that she began to change. She came home a different child. Her spirit was no longer carefree, and she no longer helped out with her little brother. Sometime during Serena's first year at Braedan, Johnny had opened a pub in Braedwell Moors named The Village Idiot. It was around this time that Serena's mother started drinking, and eventually became a drunk.

After that, Serena's life at home became a living hell for her. She dreaded returning home almost as much as she dreaded returning to Braedan. Both were inevitable, but she could at least make one of them more appealing than the other.

History at school: Serena entered Braedan Institute of Education unwillingly. Her parents had both attended the school, and both wore the Dark Mark proudly. Serena, however, did not agree with what the school was teaching, and eventually, her grades dropped to an average level. Serena does try, but because she doesn't enjoy what she's learning, she finds it hard to complete assignments and homework well. Much to her surprise, she managed to make a few friends who were able to overlook her rather open opinions. They looked past this, and saw the happy girl that Serena is. However, this happiness is an act that Serena puts on only for school. At home, her attitude is completely different.
Serena Depp
Serena Depp
Admin

Back to top Go down

Depp, Serena Empty Re: Depp, Serena

Post  Ebony Braedan Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:59 am

Accepted!

Welcome to Braedan Institute of Education! Congratulations on your acceptance, we recommend you visit plot pages and make some friends. Perhaps register a face claim. As well as signing up for any classes that may take your fancy, so please visit the subject list for more information.

Please PM Ebony Braedan or Jeremy Halpsen with any questions you may have.
Ebony Braedan
Ebony Braedan
Admin

Back to top Go down