Braedan Institute of Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[I'm not okay] Serena Depp [I promise]

4 posters

Go down

[I'm not okay] Serena Depp [I promise] Empty [I'm not okay] Serena Depp [I promise]

Post  Serena Depp Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:41 am

[I'm not okay] Serena Depp [I promise] 002

I've found a reason for me,
To change who I used to be,
A reason to start over new,
And the reason is you

o1 strangers
o2 just met
o3 awkward friends
o4 new friends
o5 frenemies
o6 enemies turned friends
o7 former friends
o8 average friends
o9 family friends
1o casual friends
11 partner in crime
12 best friends

13 past attraction
14 current attraction
15 mutual attraction
16 flirtation
17 one night stand
18 friends with benefits
19 one-sided crush
2o mutual crush
21 casual dating - no strings attached
22 serious dating - monogamous
23 in love
24 otp

25 annoyance
26 one-sided dislike
27 slight dislike
28 mutual dislike
29 serious dislike
3o love/hate relationship
31 one-sided avoidance
32 mutual avoidance
33 friends turned enemies
34 rivals
35 enemies
36 arch enemies

37 staff
38 family
39 close enough to be family

Code:
[*code][font=georgia][b]Name:[/b] CHARACTER NAME HERE
[b]Age:[/b] CHARACTER AGE HERE
[b]Year:[/b] CHARACTER YEAR HERE
[b]House:[/b] CHARACTER HOUSE HERE
[b]History?:[/b] WHERE/HOW THEY MET?
[b]Relationship number/s:[/b] RELATIONSHIP NUMBER/S HERE.
[b]Your thoughts:[/b] WHAT DOES YOUR CHARACTER THINK OF SERENA?
[b]Serena's thoughts:[/b] don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/font][*/code]

Note: When posting on Serena's plot page, post a coded version and a non-coded version, thanks.

For example, when posting on Serena's plot page, it should look like this:

Code:
[font=georgia][b]Name:[/b] Jimmy Waffle
[b]Age:[/b] 195
[b]Year:[/b] 5
[b]House:[/b] Bottenstein
[b]History?:[/b] They met way back when Jimmy wasn't a waffle.
[b]Relationship number/s:[/b] o1|o9|23|24|33
[b]Your thoughts:[/b] Jeremy is such a hoe. He's always sexing the ladies.
[b]Serena's thoughts:[/b] JIMMY WAFFLE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A BUTT FLAP IS.[/font]

Name: Jimmy Waffle
Year: 5
House: Bottenstein
History?: They met way back when Jimmy wasn't a waffle.
Relationship number/s: o1|o9|23|24|33
Your thoughts: Jeremy is such a hoe. He's always sexing the ladies.
Jeremy's thoughts: JIMMY WAFFLE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A BUTT FLAP IS.
Serena Depp
Serena Depp
Admin

Back to top Go down

[I'm not okay] Serena Depp [I promise] Empty Re: [I'm not okay] Serena Depp [I promise]

Post  Serena Depp Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:19 am

ladies
Serena Depp
Serena Depp
Admin

Back to top Go down

[I'm not okay] Serena Depp [I promise] Empty Re: [I'm not okay] Serena Depp [I promise]

Post  Serena Depp Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:19 am

gentlemen
Serena Depp
Serena Depp
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Fox Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:20 am

Name: Nathaniel Fox
Year: Fifth
History?: Unlike most of his first encounters with the older students, Nate's with Serena was completely not of his own making. She had sought him out sometime within his first month of his first year at Braedan, and to his absolute horror proceeded to baby him within an inch of his life. Of course, being who he was Nate played up nice friendly adorable little firstie act around her, shamelessly and deviously using her to get to know the rest of her peers. That is, until he realised how blatantly against the school's education she was.. well, hell if he was going to continue associating with her after that.
Relationship number/s: o7.25.31 (or 32?)
Your thoughts: "Sometimes after too many bottles of firewhiskey, I get nightmares of Serena running after me waving frilly little dresses for me to wear and calling me her 'firstie cutie'. Voldemort's balls, those are bad, and they always make a bad hangover three times worse. Good thing for her she never actually did that back when I was still acting all innocent with her, or she'd have gotten a curse right in the face. It's disgusting how sickeningly nice she is all the time, has the girl no shame? I'm just glad I caught on when I did that hanging out with her wasn't doing me any good, imagine what it could have done to my social rep if I'd continued being all buddy-buddy. Even if you told me I'd get free drinks at The Village Idiot for being friends with her, I'd just laugh right in your face. Like I can't afford to buy the whole damn pub if I wanted to."
Serena's thoughts: don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page

Code:
[font=georgia][b]Name:[/b] Nathaniel Fox
[b]Age:[/b] Fifteen
[b]Year:[/b] Fifth
[b]History?:[/b] Unlike most of his first encounters with the older students, Nate's with Serena was completely not of his own making. She had sought him out sometime within his first month of his first year at Braedan, and to his absolute horror proceeded to baby him within an inch of his life. Of course, being who he was Nate played up nice friendly adorable little firstie act around her, shamelessly and deviously using her to get to know the rest of her peers. That is, until he realised how blatantly against the school's education she was.. well, hell if he was going to continue associating with her after that.
[b]Relationship number/s:[/b] o7.25.31 (or 32?)
[b]Your thoughts:[/b] "Sometimes after too many bottles of firewhiskey, I get nightmares of Serena running after me waving frilly little dresses for me to wear and calling me her 'firstie cutie'. Voldemort's balls, those are bad, and they always make a bad hangover three times worse. Good thing for her she never actually did that back when I was still acting all innocent with her, or she'd have gotten a curse right in the face. It's disgusting how sickeningly [i]nice[/i] she is all the time, has the girl no shame? I'm just glad I caught on when I did that hanging out with her wasn't doing me any good, imagine what it could have done to my social rep if I'd continued being all buddy-buddy. Even if you told me I'd get free drinks at The Village Idiot for being friends with her, I'd just laugh right in your face. Like I can't afford to [i]buy[/i] the whole damn pub if I wanted to."
[b]Serena's thoughts:[/b] don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/font]
Nathaniel Fox
Nathaniel Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebony Braedan Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:46 am

Name: Ebony Braedan
Year: Seventh
House: Dovenbell
History?: Ebony saw Serena telling everyone about what Braedan was teaching was wrong, she was in her fifth year and after a well aimed jinx, Ebony has tried to keep away from the girl but also keep an eye on her at the same time.
Relationship number/s: 28 | 35
Your thoughts: "That sick little goody-two shoes. I hate her. Truly. If there were anyone that I couldn't live with in the world, she's at the top of that list. I remember having to give her a tongue-twister jinx when she was telling everyone about what Braedan was doing was wrong. I could've cursed her for that, I was sent to my mothers office but I didn't really get a big telling off for that. Serena is clearly not meant for Braedan, no matter what her family thinks, I admire what Johnny Depp has done, but she's tough to handle. That girl needs to watch her mouth and her back, I'm watching her very closely, one wrong word and she won't wake up in the morning."

Code:
[font=georgia][b]Name:[/b] Ebony Braedan
[b]Age:[/b] Seventeen
[b]Year:[/b] Seventh
[b]House:[/b] Dovenbell
[b]History?:[/b] Ebony saw Serena telling everyone about what Braedan was teaching was wrong, she was in her fifth year and after a well aimed jinx, Ebony has tried to keep away from the girl but also keep an eye on her at the same time.
[b]Relationship number/s:[/b] 28 | 35
[b]Your thoughts:[/b] "That sick little goody-two shoes. I hate her. Truly. If there were anyone that I couldn't live with in the world, she's at the top of that list. I remember having to give her a tongue-twister jinx when she was telling everyone about what Braedan was doing was wrong. I could've cursed her for that, I was sent to my mothers office but I didn't really get a big telling off for that. Serena is clearly not meant for Braedan, no matter what her family thinks, I admire what Johnny Depp has done, but she's tough to handle. That girl needs to watch her mouth and her back, I'm watching her very closely, one wrong word and she won't wake up in the morning."
[b]Serena's thoughts:[/b] don't put anything here unless i've posted on your plot page[/font]
Ebony Braedan
Ebony Braedan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jett Leighton Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:06 pm

Code:
[font=georgia][b]Name:[/b] JETT LOGAN LEIGHTON
[b]Age:[/b] 16
[b]Year:[/b] 6th
[b]History?:[/b] Having known her for quite some time, Jett is fully aware of Serena's...problem. Due to the fact that he doesn't really give a shit about what anyone thinks, he's spoken to blondie a few times, knows what she thinks, how she thinks, and he remains totally unfazed by her, even if a little annoyed.
[b]Relationship number/s:[/b] 03. 25.
[b]Your thoughts:[/b] "Serena's alright, but only because she stands up for herself in a world of bastards and back-stabbing. I have respect for her because she's so damn unconcerned with what everyone thinks about her, and that we definitely have in common. She's damn well annoying, however, when she get's fucking preachy."

Name: JETT LOGAN LEIGHTON
Year: 6th
History?: Having known her for quite some time, Jett is fully aware of Serena's...problem. Due to the fact that he doesn't really give a shit about what anyone thinks, he's spoken to blondie a few times, knows what she thinks, how she thinks, and he remains totally unfazed by her, even if a little annoyed.
Relationship number/s: 03. 25.
Your thoughts: "Serena's alright, but only because she stands up for herself in a world of bastards and back-stabbing. I have respect for her because she's so damn unconcerned with what everyone thinks about her, and that we definitely have in common. She's damn well annoying, however, when she gets all preachy."
Jett Leighton
Jett Leighton

http://www.tumblr.com/kaylafab

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down