Braedan Institute of Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

i'd rather die [jett leighton] than give you control

4 posters

Go down

i'd rather die [jett leighton] than give you control Empty i'd rather die [jett leighton] than give you control

Post  Jett Leighton Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:31 pm

i'd rather die [jett leighton] than give you control Normal_lvogue2003-5

jett logan leighton

between the desire
and the spasm
between the potency
and the existence
between the essence
and the descent
falls the shadow
-t.s. eliot-

head like a hole

bow down before the one you serve // STRANGERS
not to scare ya// ENEMY TURNED FRIENDS
born with no soul // FORMER FRIENDS
cut from the mold of the antisocial // AVERAGE FRIENDS
i'm tellin' ya the kids are getting singled out// FRENEMIES
make yourself the bomb // SMOKING FRIENDS
situation gets hairier // FAKE FRIENDS
not to worry ya// BARELY FRIENDS
learn a lesson from the almighty dread// GOOD FRIENDS
kids are getting sick like malaria // FORBIDDEN FRIENDS
lets go dancing on the backs of the bruised // BEST FRIENDS
let me hear the dead cells shout // PARTNERS IN CRIME
stop pointing fingers cause we are the guilty // INSEPARABLE

what is your target

nail me up against the wall // PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
believe what is the root of the word // PAST-FRIENDS
hear what i said // PAST-BAD TERMS
i'm throwin' up all kinds of barriers // PAST-ATTRACTION
out comes lie when its cut into thirds // CURRENT LOVER
do you have emotions // OBSESSION
what is your reason // CRUSH ON JETT
what is your target // FLIRTING
lack of control // ONE NIGHT STAND
just tell me what you want me to // FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
process the data // FLEETING GLANCES
of cut clean lines and truth thats filthy // LUST
no you can't take that away from me // FORBIDDEN LOVE
i'll do anything for you // TRUE LOVE

dead cell

you're gonna get what you deserve // HARDCORE HATE
is your heart freezing // LOVED AND HATED
i don't want anything // BY ASSOCIATION
not looking for the cure // MUTUAL HATE
living but dead // RIVALS
he wants it all // ENEMIES WITH BENEFITS
seizing this opportunity to speak // JEALOUSY
sick in the head // ONE-SIDE JEALOUSY
i don't believe what my eyes behold // ANNOYANCE
but turned your fucking cheek // ONE-SIDED DISLIKE
you didn't say nothing // FRIENDS TURNED ENEMIES
not one to choose // SCARED OF JETT
not concerned about the sick among the pure // GENERAL AVOIDANCE
black as your soul // USED BY JETT

Code:

[center]
[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]
[size=10][b]Name:[/b] _________________
[b]Year:[/b] _________________
[b]House:[/b] _________________
[b]Relationships:[/b] _________________
[b]History:[/b] _________________
[b]What do you think of Jett?[/b]_________________
[/size] [/center]

AN EXAMPLE.

i'd rather die [jett leighton] than give you control Thumb_company1pngi'd rather die [jett leighton] than give you control Thumb_company1pngi'd rather die [jett leighton] than give you control Thumb_company1png
Name: Jett Logan Leighton
Year: Sixth
House: Bottenstein
Relationships: not one to choose // SCARED OF JETT
not concerned about the sick among the pure // GENERAL AVOIDANCE
black as your soul // USED BY JETT
History: I hate you because you caught my house on fire.
What do you think of Jett? They rock and suck at the same time.
Jett Leighton
Jett Leighton

http://www.tumblr.com/kaylafab

Back to top Go down

i'd rather die [jett leighton] than give you control Empty Re: i'd rather die [jett leighton] than give you control

Post  Nathaniel Fox Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:00 am

i'd rather die [jett leighton] than give you control Thomas_dekker_005_0i'd rather die [jett leighton] than give you control Thomas_dekker_058_1i'd rather die [jett leighton] than give you control Thomas_dekker_072_0
Name: Nathaniel Lucien Fox
Year: Fifth
House: Bottenstein
Relationships:
you're gonna get what you deserve // HARDCORE HATE
not looking for the cure // MUTUAL HATE
History: The combination of Jett being a vampire half-breed automatically meant that Nate had no intention of ever pretending to be nice. From day one he has been blantantly scornful and condescending, and though he's obviously not stupid enough to actually underestimate the older boy, the fact that he can't simply dismiss Jett as unworthy is a terribly sore point for Nate. Add in his love for power, Jett's in-born powers of manipulation, and the fact that both of them are wholly and utterly determined to be the one in control.. and voila, instant hardcore hatred. Die, bitch, die.
What do you think of Jett? "If it were up to me, I'd say that the half-breed scum is beneath my time and not worth a second of my attention. I could care less about what the rest of the school say about him, that he's a bastard and an asshole, blahblahblah. That's far from important, because let's face it, what self respecting witch or wizard would even consider associating with anything that isn't a pureblood? And vampires aren't even bloody human. But I haven't gotten to where I am today by being an idiot, and I know what Leighton can do to my mind if I'm not careful. Well he can waste his time trying it on me, I'll enjoy watching him at it. And he can do it all he likes to any other pathetic little fool. Let him. One day he'll find that while he was off fcuking with someone else's head I've brought his little world crashing down around his own."
Nathaniel Fox
Nathaniel Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

i'd rather die [jett leighton] than give you control Empty Re: i'd rather die [jett leighton] than give you control

Post  Ebony Braedan Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:29 pm

i'd rather die [jett leighton] than give you control 16i'd rather die [jett leighton] than give you control 15i'd rather die [jett leighton] than give you control 14
Name: Ebony Braedan
Year: Seventh
House: Dovenbell
Relationships: lack of control // ONE NIGHT STAND
believe what is the root of the word // PAST-FRIENDS
History: Jett and Ebony met in his first year, her second. He was as cynical and moody as ever, Ebony became a friend even though it was a little strained. They had become pretty good party friends and for some reason, Ebony didn't really think about his dirty blood status. They had snuck out to The Village Idiot last year and gotten terribly sloshed. Somehow, they made it back to Bottenstein dorm room and had from what Ebony can remember a very nice night. After that they went out together for a while, the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing for a few months. They became very close through those few what felt like short months, until they both decided to call it quits quite abruptly. For an unknown reason neither of them as admitted...yet.

What do you think of Jett? "Ah. Yeah. Jett. He's a cool guy, I've known him since his first year and he was just one of those weird people that was always around. I know he's a vampire, when I found out I freaked out a little. A dirty half-blood it's disgusting, but considering I was drunk enough to sleep with him for some reason anyway. Jett's been around too long for me to actually cast him out, he's still a good friend even through everything we've been through. I know he's not exactly the epitome of good, but I couldn't careless, everyone likes a bad guy and he sure as hell is one. He knows alot about me and for some reason the vampire thing doesn't bother me as much as the half-blood thing. I know alot of stuff about him, he's a bit of a git but he's too hot to ignore. Jett and I both know our relationship was a little less than all those feelings and rubbish. We may not have lasted long, but it was so worth it."
Ebony Braedan
Ebony Braedan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet Rossfields Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:35 pm

i'd rather die [jett leighton] than give you control 1z5q49w i'd rather die [jett leighton] than give you control Se9j7c i'd rather die [jett leighton] than give you control 2jchpmo
Name: Violet Abigail Rossfields (and don't you forget it.)
Year: sixth
House: dovenbell
Relationships: of cut clean lines and truth thats filthy // LUST
do you have emotions // OBSESSION
nail me up against the wall // PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
[all of those are jett towards violet XD]
i don't believe what my eyes behold // ANNOYANCE
but turned your fucking cheek // ONE-SIDED DISLIKE
[violet-jett XD]
History: Violet and Jett were pretty good friends when they were younger, even resulting in a few passionate kisses. But as soon as Violet hit puberty and realized how much, well, better than him she was, it was hard to keep up her friendliness, especially since she was so attracted to Nate Fox, her perfect boy, and Jett was Nate's "arch-nemesis", for lack of a better word. Plus, there were a few rumors that Jett and Ebony hooked up, which did not fly well with Violet.
What do you think of Jett? "Ugh, Jett who? Jett Leighton is a nobody who I used to pay attention to, but now... Well, 'loathe' isn't really a strong enough word. I wish that Jett Leighton would just go fall off the earth, and that he would stop torturing me with the memory of those times I actually, blecch, kissed him. Disgusting. I wish he would just stay out of my life and let me live happily with Nate for all my life without any bothersome stupid half-vampire trying to get in my panties every two seconds. It's totally obvious he still has feelings for me; nobody uses a tongue that icy unless they're hot and bothered."
Violet Rossfields
Violet Rossfields

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down