Braedan Institute of Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news

+2
Ebony Braedan
Medea Elyzebeth
6 posters

Go down

good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news Empty good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news

Post  Medea Elyzebeth Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:21 am

good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news Mila-1

medea sullivan elyzebeth

There are little eyes upon you
and they're watching night and day.
There are little ears that quickly
take in every word you say.
There are little hands all eager
to do anything you do;
And a little girl who's dreaming
of the day she'll be like you.

bury me with it

we were shootin at a mound of dirt // JUST MET
well nothing was broken nothing was hurt // AWKWARD
but i probably really should have been at work // STRANGERS
but when my free time gone // NEW FRIENDS
would you promise me this that you'll
please bury me with it
well as sure as plans come i know that they end // ENEMY TURNED FRIENDS
and if im here when that happens // USED TO BE FRIENDS
just promise me this my friend
please bury me with it
i just dont need none of that mad max bullshit // SO-SO FRIENDS
well the suit got tight and it split at the seams // ON A FIRST NAME BASIS
i kept it out of habit and kept it real clean // AVERAGE FRIENDS
but if it ends up getting faded and runs out of thread // OLD FAMILY FRIENDS
could you do this for me my friend
please bury me with it
well we move to the left and we move to the right // ON AND OFF FRIENDS
and sure as hell stayed out almost every single night // DRINKING FRIENDS
but if the party's over and the fun has to end // PARTY FRIENDS
could you do this for me my friend
please bury me with it
good news for people who love bad news // FAKE FRIENDS
we are hummingbirds who lost the part and we will not move // BARELY FRIENDS
and thats good news for anyone who loves bad news
we were aiming for the moon we were shooting at the stars // CIRCLE OF TRUST
but the kids were just shooting at the buses and cars // PRETTY GOOD FRIENDS
dont drink the water dont breathe the air // FORBIDDEN FRIENDS
and if youve done the poison i have declared // FRIENDS AGAIN
well fads come and fads go // STUDY BUDDY
and god i love that rock and roll // LIKE FAMILY
well the pun was fast but it was too blunt to miss // MEAN FRIENDS
life handed us a paycheck; we said we worked harder than this // BEST FRIENDS
we are hummingbirds who like to fly and we will not live // PARTNERS IN CRIME
and thats good news for anyonre who likes bad news // INSEPARABLE

i'm so sick

I will break into your thoughts // PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
With what's written on my heart // PAST-FRIENDS
I will break, break // PAST-BAD TERMS
I'm so sick, infected with // PAST-ATTRACTION
Where I live // CURRENT LOVER
Let me live without this // OBSESSION
Empty bliss, selfishness // EMOTIONAL DEPENDENCE
If you want more of this // CRUSH ON MEDEA
We can push out, sell out, die out // FUTURE LOVER
So you'll shut up // FLIRTING
And stay sleeping // ONE NIGHT STAND
With my screaming in your itching ears // PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
Hear it, I'm screaming it, you're heeding to it now // FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
Hear it, I'm screaming it, // FLEETING GLANCES
you tremble at this sound // LUST
You sink into my clothes // FORBIDDEN LOVE
This invasion makes me feel // MADLY IN LOVE
Worthless, hopeless, sick // TRUE LOVE

schism

I know the pieces fit cause I watched them fall away // HARDCORE HATE
Mildewed and smoldering. Fundamental differing. // DIE BITCH
Pure intention juxtaposed will set two lovers souls in motion // LOVED AND HATED
Disintegrating as it goes testing our communication // BY ASSOCIATION
The light that fueled our fire then has burned a hole between us so // MUTUAL HATE
We cannot see to reach an end crippling our communication. // YOU CHEATED
I know the pieces fit cause I watched them tumble down // RIVALS
No fault, none to blame it doesn't mean I don't desire to // ENEMIES WITH BENEFITS
Point the finger, blame the other, watch the temple topple over. // REALLY FAKE FRIENDS
To bring the pieces back together, rediscover communication // BACKSTABBED
The poetry that comes from the squaring off between, // BICKERING
And the circling is worth it. // JEALOUSY
Finding beauty in the dissonance. // ONE-SIDE JEALOUS
There was a time that the pieces fit, but I watched them fall away. // ANNOYANCE
Mildewed and smoldering, strangled by our coveting // ONE-SIDED DISLIKE
I've done the math enough to know // FRIENDS TURNED ENEMIES
The dangers of our second guessing // USING MEDEA
Doomed to crumble unless we grow, and strengthen our communication. // SCARED OF MEDEA
Cold silence has a tendency to atrophy any // MEDEA SCARED OF YOU
Sense of compassion // GENERAL AVOIDANCE
Between supposed lovers/brothers // USED BY MEDEA

Code:

[center]
[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]
[size=10][color=red][b]Name:[/b][/color] _________________
[color=red][b]Year:[/b][/color] _________________
[color=red][b]House:[/b][/color] _________________
[color=red][b]Relationships:[/b][/color] _________________
[color=red][b]History:[/b][/color] _________________
[color=red][b]What do you think of Medea?[/b][/color]_________________
[/size] [/center]

good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news Th_62good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news Mila_Kunis_GQ_Photoshoot2-1good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news Th_48
Name: Medea Sullivan Elyzebeth
Year: Sixth
House: Dovenbell
Relationships: life handed us a paycheck; we said we worked harder than this // BEST FRIENDS
we are hummingbirds who like to fly and we will not live // PARTNERS IN CRIME
and thats good news for anyonre who likes bad news // INSEPARABLE
History: They've known each other forever.
What do you think of Medea? I can't find a single thing the matter with her. Well, actually I can, but she doesn't need to know that.

Last edited by Medea Elyzebeth on Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Medea Elyzebeth
Medea Elyzebeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news Empty Re: good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news

Post  Medea Elyzebeth Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:23 am

this

Ebony Braedan wrote:

good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news 16good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news 17good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news 12
Name: Ebony Braedan
Year: Seventh year
Relationships: Fake friends
History: Ebony met the first year in the common room, back in her second year. Of course, Ebony rolled her eyes and directed Medea around the school. The long way of course, but who was to know? She talked to her and after a while Ebony decided that Medea could be a possible friend. Through the years, Medea has been one of Ebonys friends, but she doesn't trust her much. They've seen each other around and Ebony smiles and starts a conversation, nothing amazing.
What do you think of Medea?"Medea? I remember meeting her as a first year, I wouldn't bat an eye towards her if it were the same situation now. Slowly, she became one of my friends, I wouldn't ever trust her with anything that personal. I guess she's there when I need someone, which I don't think happens that often. She's freaky being a seer, but I've never told her that. Sometimes it's pretty cool, Medea has great taste, and I love going shopping with her. I love gossiping with her in the common room, but you know she is a sixth year."

Last edited by Medea Elyzebeth on Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Medea Elyzebeth
Medea Elyzebeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news Empty Re: good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news

Post  Medea Elyzebeth Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:24 am

that
Medea Elyzebeth
Medea Elyzebeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebony Braedan Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:26 am

good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news 16good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news 17good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news 12
Name: Ebony Braedan
Year: Seventh year
Relationships: Fake friends
History: Ebony met the first year in the common room, back in her second year. Of course, Ebony rolled her eyes and directed Medea around the school. The long way of course, but who was to know? She talked to her and after a while Ebony decided that Medea could be a possible friend. Through the years, Medea has been one of Ebonys friends, but she doesn't trust her much. They've seen each other around and Ebony smiles and starts a conversation, nothing amazing.
What do you think of Medea?"Medea? I remember meeting her as a first year, I wouldn't bat an eye towards her if it were the same situation now. Slowly, she became one of my friends, I wouldn't ever trust her with anything that personal. I guess she's there when I need someone, which I don't think happens that often. She's freaky being a seer, but I've never told her that. Sometimes it's pretty cool, Medea has great taste, and I love going shopping with her. I love gossiping with her in the common room, but you know she is a sixth year."
Ebony Braedan
Ebony Braedan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase Wilson Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:56 pm

good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news Ashley_parker_angel_017_0good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news Ashley_parker_angel_013good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news Ashley_parker_angel_009_0
Name:Chase Wilson
Year:Seventh Year
House:Dovenbell
Relationships:we were aiming for the moon we were shooting at the stars // CIRCLE OF TRUST
So you'll shut up // FLIRTING
The poetry that comes from the squaring off between, // BICKERING
History: When Chase first met Medea, he just thought she was annoying in the way second years hate first years from the point of view as someone who's been there and thinks they weren't half as frustrating. But all the same, Chase became attracted by the fact that she was so cunning and sneaky, and partly, she's his own little case study. Or was, because since second year, Chase has changed. A lot. He noticed how attractive Medea could be, and has a tradition of flirting with her at inappropriate moments (see: when either Chase or Medea are in trouble).
What do you think of Medea?"She's resourceful, I'll give her that much. No, I mean, she's brilliant, not afraid to be sarcastic like I'll take it the wrong way or something, and isn't scared to just be friends with me. I respect her for doing that, because it can really get on someone's nerves when they tread so carefully around you it's ridiculous. We do mess around, fight and bicker and generally wind each other up, but that's how we know we're friends. We can argue so much, then at the end of the day, we're good friends. I mean, after all, only your best friend or worst enemy will use blackmail against you. And your friend is the one who at the end of the day you can still have fun with, right?"
Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet Rossfields Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:40 pm

good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news 1z5q49w good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news Se9j7c good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news 2jchpmo
Name: violet abigail rossfields
Year: sixth
House: dovenbell
Relationships: but if the party's over and the fun has to end // PARTY FRIENDS
well fads come and fads go // STUDY BUDDY
we were aiming for the moon we were shooting at the stars // CIRCLE OF TRUST
History: Medea and Violet have been together since day one of Braeden. Since they were thrown together, it was only natural that two such fabulous girls get to know each other. Over the past sixth years, bonding over love of power, dueling, and good grades, they've become fairly close friends.
What do you think of Medea?"As far as roomies go, Medea's probably as wonderful as they could come. I'm glad I was stuck rooming with her and not some ugly, warty hag with absolutely no fashion sense. We can be very snarky to each other, but that's how I like my friendships, and we always have a little, or a lot of, healthy competition as far as the opposite sex is concerned. I'm glad to have her in my little clique; but the second she crosses me, she's over."
Violet Rossfields
Violet Rossfields

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Fox Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:08 am

good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news Thomas_dekker_005_0good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news Thomas_dekker_058_1good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news Thomas_dekker_072_0
Name: Nathaniel Lucien Fox
Year: Fifth
House: Bottenstein
Relationships:
but if the party's over and the fun has to end // PARTY FRIENDS
i kept it out of habit and kept it real clean // AVERAGE FRIENDS
The dangers of our second guessing // USING MEDEA
Between supposed lovers/brothers // USED BY MEDEA
History: Nate and Medea didn't meet until his third year, simply because he knew she was a seer and as such would probably know if he tried to pull his 'random bump-in' trick on her. With so many mutual friends and acquaintances however it was inevitable that they eventually get introduced, and when they finally were Nate was quick to make sure they advanced into a casual sort of friendship, although he's still careful around her. Can't trust 'em seers, especially the ones like Medea.
What do you think of Medea? "To put it simply, I want Medea's gift. Not to have it myself, because I doubt I'd enjoy being constantly seized by all sorts of awful visions, but the information- foreknowledge is advantage over those who don't have it, after all. Which is why I make sure to maintain good relations with Medea, so that eventually she'll share some of her visions with me. Yeah, I'm using her as a tool, so what? I'm pretty sure she knows what I'm doing, and that she's got some plan of her own up her sleeve as well- I'm not stupid enough to think she'll just let me get away without something in return. But we'll see, maybe one of us will get the upper hand, maybe we'll end up cooperating with each other. Of course, I fully intend on having things go my way."

(eeeev. i was pretty much just throwing something out here, so if you want to change anything go ahead ;D <33)
Nathaniel Fox
Nathaniel Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jett Leighton Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:48 am

good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news Imars215good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news Imars231good news for people {{Medea Elyzebeth}} who love bad news Imars286
Name: Jett Leighton
Year: sixth
House: bottenstein
Relationships:
I will break into your thoughts // PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
i just dont need none of that mad max bullshit // SO-SO FRIENDS
History: Jett and Medea are familiar only because she is such good friends with Violet, who was (rather secretly) closer to Jett than many think for quite some time in their younger years. They've never been the nicest to each other but when it comes down to it, Jett has bigger things to deal with and so doesn't mind Medea much - not bad on the eyes, either.
What do you think of Medea? "Medea's a bitch, but that's a compliment in her eyes, I've noticed. She and Violet are roommates, so it's been impossible to not know her, as much as I love to piss off the latter. It's interesting...there are a lot of fake bastards in this school and I can say for her that she has no problem saying what she thinks and telling you who she is - doesn't hide behind all the bullshit. A bit refreshing, to say the least, and it makes it easier to think she's damn fine if I like her well enough to call her a friend. We can have explosive arguments and the next day be just as cold and common with each other as ever. It's comfortable to know where I stand with someone and not have to guess from day to day what their bloody well playing at. I don't see anything between us changing unless she loses her mind. And with her skill in manipulating her visions, and mine in manipulation in general, I'm not sensing any danger to that."
Jett Leighton
Jett Leighton

http://www.tumblr.com/kaylafab

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down