Braedan Institute of Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields]

+2
Medea Elyzebeth
Violet Rossfields
6 posters

Go down

fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] Empty fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields]

Post  Violet Rossfields Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:53 am

fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] 002
violet abigail rossfields.
ministry snob. sixth year. dovenbell.
glamorous, smart, and too good for you.

fell in love with a girl.
01. acquaintances
02. party friends
03. casual friends
04. roomies
05. good friends
06. joined at the hip
07. family
08. student/teacher [good]

i fell in love once and almost completely.
07. one-sided crush
09. mutual crush
10. love-hate relationship
11. creepy obsession in a stalker-like fashion
12. past relationship
13. current relationship
14. bed buddies
15. otp

she's in love with the world.
16. annoyance
17. ex-friends
18. rumour spreading and pranks
19. hate
20. enemies
21. frenemies
22. student/teacher [bad]

but sometimes these feelings can be so misleading.

Code:
[code][img]icon1[/img][img]icon2[/img][img]icon3[/img]
[color=#ea1081]FULLNAMEIFGIRL[/color][color=#24d8f3]FULLNAMEIFBOY[/color]
[b]age [size=18]&&[/size] year [size=18]&&[/size] house[/b]
[b]random strange habit or oddity:[/b]
[b]relationship numbers:[/b]
[b]history:[/b]
[b]what you think of violet:[/b][/code]

example:
Code:
[code][img]http://i40.tinypic.com/1z5q49w.jpg[/img] [img]http://i40.tinypic.com/se9j7c.jpg[/img] [img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2jchpmo.jpg[/img]
[color=#ea1081]VIOLET ABIGAIL ROSSFIELDS[/color]
[b]sixteen [size=18]&&[/size] sixth [size=18]&&[/size] dovenbell[/b]
[b]random strange habit or oddity:[/b] i'm redheaded.
[b]relationship numbers:[/b]324657.21
[b]history:[/b] i was born.
[b]what you think of violet:[/b] "god she's awful."[/code]

fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] 1z5q49w fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] Se9j7c fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] 2jchpmo
VIOLET ABIGAIL ROSSFIELDS
sixteen && sixth && dovenbell
random strange habit or oddity: i'm redheaded.
relationship numbers:324657.21
history: i was born.
what you think of violet: "god she's awful."

Last edited by Violet Rossfields on Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Violet Rossfields
Violet Rossfields

Back to top Go down

fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] Empty Re: fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields]

Post  Violet Rossfields Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:55 am

boys &&

fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] Thomas_dekker_005_0fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] Thomas_dekker_058_1fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] Thomas_dekker_072_0
NATHANIEL LUCIEN FOX
respect, friends, mutual crush/attraction.

girl, no..."I have a certain amount of respect for Violet- her, and not just who her daddy is or her ability to speak to snakes, though obviously those reasons do carry some weight. Even as herself she's one of the most powerful girls in the school, she's got the wannabes and hangers-on flocking to her just for 'one minute with Violet Rossfields'. Nice, very nice. And anyone with eyes can tell she's bloody fine. It's a lethal combination I'm definitely appreciating, which- just in case you lack the necessary amount of brainpower to put two and two together- means I fully intend to be spending much more time around her."listen to me."I think that Nate Fox is the one boy in this whole damn school that I would actually waste my time on. He's hot, there's absolutely no arguing there, and rich, boy is he rich. I think he's the ideal boyfriend, no 'if's 'and's or 'but's. If we went out, it's no question that we'd dominate this place."

Last edited by Violet Rossfields on Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Violet Rossfields
Violet Rossfields

Back to top Go down

fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] Empty Re: fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields]

Post  Violet Rossfields Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:56 am

&& girls

fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] Mila-kunis-gq-03thumb-1fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] Untitled-1fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] Th_55942105mila_kunis1014200810412am_0
MEDEA SULLIVAN ELYZEBETH
roomies, study buddies, good friends.

girl, no..."Violet is the only other girl my age that I truly connect with. She's as special as I am, maybe even more so. That's really hard for me to admit, but her being a parselmouth tags her as a descendant of spectacular people. At any rate, once I noticed that we were only missing hundreds of golden opportunities because of our unwillingness to be friends, I buried my hatchet and set out to get closer to her. We're both only children, and our friendship has blossomed into something like siblinghood. Violet is the sister that I never had." listen to me."As far as roomies go, Medea's probably as wonderful as they could come. I'm glad I was stuck rooming with her and not some ugly, warty hag with absolutely no fashion sense. We can be very snarky to each other, but that's how I like my friendships, and we always have a little, or a lot of, healthy competition as far as the opposite sex is concerned. I'm glad to have her in my little clique; but the second she crosses me, she's over."

fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] 30fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] 36fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] 19
EBONY KATARINA BRAEDAN
best friends, distant family, healthy rivals.

girl, no... "Ah. Violet. I've known her since we were little, we're great friends. I totally look out for her and I'm so happy she's going to the same school as I am, it's a shame that she'll be stuck here without me next year. It's a little weird being related to her, considering the way she is sometimes. Violet is really spoiled, I mean Milan for the weekend! I love her sense of style I suppose that's one thing, you can't exactly blame her for that. I've been in her circle of friends a while. Violet likes to think she's on top of Braedan all the time. That girl is in my world. She may find it collapses on top of her soon."listen to me."Ebony's my best friend; what more can I say? I can't believe she's ditching me all alone at this damn school next year, but I'll live. I love her, there's really nothing more to say that. Family's family, distant or close, but I'd rather not talk about the family thing; as if our mothers don't pound it in our heads enough. We're like... fourth cousins removed, or something like that. More important though is the bond I have with Ebony. Even though we have a pretty heated rivalry, and I'll never really be able to trust her one-hundred-percent, it's still a good thing to have a friend... she's not always quite as glamorous as me, but she can be pretty classy, and sometimes wears an outfit I can bear to be seen in public with."

Last edited by Violet Rossfields on Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Violet Rossfields
Violet Rossfields

Back to top Go down

Post  Medea Elyzebeth Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:28 pm

full name: Medea Sullivan Elyzebeth
year and house: Dovenbell, 6th
random strange habit or oddity: Likes to have nightmares on purpose.
relationship or coveted relationship: party friends, joined at the hip, frenemies (more emphasis on the friend part), study buddies!
history: Medea and Violet are the same age, in the same house, and both incredibly unique in their own rights. Medea didn't like most of the people her age during her first year, but Violet was just so awfully clever and knew just about everything about every subject. Deciding that she owed it to herself to be friends with the most intelligent and interesting girl her age (besides herself, of course), Medea endeared herself to Violet and the two girls actually ended up growing into a very good friendship. They are no longer the fake friends they once were, though there is more than just a healthy dose of competition between them - especially when it comes to boys.
what you think of violet: "Violet is the only other girl my age that I truly connect with. She's as special as I am, maybe even more so. That's really hard for me to admit, but her being a parselmouth tags her as a descendant of spectacular people. At any rate, once I noticed that we were only missing hundreds of golden opportunities because of our unwillingness to be friends, I buried my hatchet and set out to get closer to her. We're both only children, and our friendship has blossomed into something like siblinghood. Violet is the sister that I never had."

((dood, rach, edit this however much you want. I just kinda went with what popped into my head Razz))
Medea Elyzebeth
Medea Elyzebeth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ebony Braedan Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:32 pm

full name: Ebony Katarina Braedan
year and house: Seventh, Dovenbell
random strange habit or oddity: Doesn't like slippers.
relationship or coveted relationship: 06 | 07 | 21
history: Ebony has known Violet since she was young, and has been best friends since that time. They've attended parties together, been through complete dramas and still come out the other end. They know each other rather well and considering they are somewhat related they see each other quite often.

what you think of violet: "Ah. Violet. I've known her since we were little, we're great friends. I totally look out for her and I'm so happy she's going to the same school as I am, it's a shame that she'll be stuck here without me next year. It's a little weird being related to her, considering the way she is sometimes. Violet is really spoiled, I mean Milan for the weekend! I love her sense of style I suppose that's one thing, you can't exactly blame her for that. I've been in her circle of friends a while. Violet likes to think she's on top of Braedan all the time. That girl is in my world. She may find it collapses on top of her soon."
Ebony Braedan
Ebony Braedan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Halpsen Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:11 am

Code:
[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/Robert_Pattinson_016-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/4-3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/1-8.jpg[/IMG]
[color=#24d8f3]Jeremy Halpsen[/color]
[b]seventeen [size=18]&&[/size] seventh [size=18]&&[/size] halpsen[/b]
[b]random strange habit or oddity:[/b] hates the smell of feet.
[b]relationship numbers:[/b] 04
[b]history:[/b] Jeremy and Violet met briefly back in Jeremy’s fifth year. They seemed to hit it off, and for a while, they talked every day. After a while, they started to see less and less of each other until this year, when Jeremy introduced himself to Ebony.
[b]what you think of violet:[/b] Violet and I have a good friendship. We understand each other, I suppose you could say. We find the most inappropriate things funny, and neither of us finds this weird. We have a kind of connection – Violet wants my best friend, and I want hers. It gives us something to talk about when the conversation runs dry. You know, just a casual, “Oh, how’s Nate?” ... “He’s good. How’s Ebony?” That kind of thing. We don’t hang out often, but I suppose that will change now that Ebony and I are becoming closer. And Nate will just [i]happen[/i] to be there while I’m with Ebony.

fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] Robert_Pattinson_016-1 fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] 4-3 fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] 1-8
Jeremy Halpsen
seventeen && seventh && halpsen
random strange habit or oddity: hates the smell of feet.
relationship numbers: 04
history: Jeremy and Violet met briefly back in Jeremy’s fifth year. They seemed to hit it off, and for a while, they talked every day. After a while, they started to see less and less of each other until this year, when Jeremy introduced himself to Ebony.
what you think of violet: "Violet and I have a good friendship. We understand each other, I suppose you could say. We find the most inappropriate things funny, and neither of us finds this weird. We have a kind of connection – Violet wants my best friend, and I want hers. It gives us something to talk about when the conversation runs dry. You know, just a casual, “Oh, how’s Nate?” ... “He’s good. How’s Ebony?” That kind of thing. We don’t hang out often, but I suppose that will change now that Ebony and I are becoming closer. And Nate will just happen to be there while I’m with Ebony."
Jeremy Halpsen
Jeremy Halpsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Fox Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:57 am

fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] Thomas_dekker_005_0fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] Thomas_dekker_058_1fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] Thomas_dekker_072_0
NATHANIEL LUCIEN FOX
fifteen && fifth && bottenstein
random strange habit or oddity: he's a vampire hater with a vampire for a best friend.. not that he knows it.
relationship numbers: o3.o9.
history: On his first day ever at Braedan Nate met Violet at the welcome back dinner and instantly set out to charm her- hello, parseltongue, Minister's daughter, did you expect anything less from him? However, she's one of the few people he doesn't simply use for the hell of it despite their friendship being little more than casual and despite her powerful status, though that's mainly because he'd much rather stay in her good books. And because she's hot. Hey, it's a compliment.
what you think of violet: "I have a certain amount of respect for Violet- her, and not just who her daddy is or her ability to speak to snakes, though obviously those reasons do carry some weight. Even as herself she's one of the most powerful girls in the school, she's got the wannabes and hangers-on flocking to her just for 'one minute with Violet Rossfields'. Nice, very nice. And anyone with eyes can tell she's bloody fine. It's a lethal combination I'm definitely appreciating, which- just in case you lack the necessary amount of brainpower to put two and two together- means I fully intend to be spending much more time around her.

Code:
[img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/thomas_dekker_005_0.jpg[/img][img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/thomas_dekker_058_1.jpg[/img][img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/thomas_dekker_072_0.jpg[/img]
[color=#24d8f3]NATHANIEL LUCIEN FOX[/color]
[b]fifteen [size=18]&&[/size] fifth [size=18]&&[/size] bottenstein[/b]
[b]random strange habit or oddity:[/b] he's a vampire hater best friends with a vampire.. not that he knows it.
[b]relationship numbers:[/b] o3.o9.
[b]history:[/b] On his first day ever at Braedan Nate met Violet at the welcome back dinner and instantly set out to charm her- hello, parseltongue, Minister's daughter, did you expect anything less from him? However, she's one of the few people he doesn't simply [i]use[/i] for the hell of it despite their friendship being little more than casual and despite her powerful status, though that's mainly because he'd much rather stay in her good books. And because she's hot. Hey, it's a compliment.
[b]what you think of violet:[/b] "I have a certain amount of respect for Violet- her, and not just who her daddy is or her ability to speak to snakes, though obviously those reasons do carry some weight. Even as herself she's one of the most powerful girls in the school, she's got the wannabes and hangers-on flocking to her just for 'one minute with Violet Rossfields'. Nice, very nice. And anyone with eyes can tell she's bloody fine. It's a lethal combination I'm definitely appreciating, which- just in case you lack the necessary amount of brainpower to put two and two together- means I fully intend to be spending much more time around her.
Nathaniel Fox
Nathaniel Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jett Leighton Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:15 pm

Code:
[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/made_u_smile/Jett/imars215.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/made_u_smile/Jett/imars231.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/made_u_smile/Jett/imars286.png[/IMG]
[color=#24d8f3]JETT LOGAN LEIGHTON[/color]
[b]16[size=18]&&[/size]sixth[size=18]&&[/size]bottenstein[/b]
[b]random strange habit or oddity:[/b] he reads several books a week, on average.
[b]relationship numbers:[/b] 07. 10. 16. 17. 21.
[b]history:[/b] Violet and Jett go back to the beginning. What was a rather entertaining and strangely close friendship for Jett turned into a few heated exchanges in the crevices of the halls for a while - which resulted in jealousy on his part when her attentions moved to Nate, which resulted in a falling out, which resulted in the love-hate they share. Although it's mostly hate, at this point, despite the fact that he's still harboring some feelings for her that he resents.
[b]what you think of violet:[/b] "I don't bloody feel like talking about Violet. She's a bloody tease, a bitch and on my shit list. I used to [strike]love[/strike] like her, and then she developed breasts and decided she was too good for anyone besides that arse Nate Fox. Violet can have what she wants and do what she wants, for all I care, as long as it doesn't involve me. I have better things to do with my time, and she's not longer an approved distraction."

fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] Imars215fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] Imars231fell in love with a girl [violet rossfields] Imars286
JETT LOGAN LEIGHTON
16&&sixth&&bottenstein
random strange habit or oddity: he reads several books a week, on average.
relationship numbers: 07. 10. 16. 17. 21.
history: Violet and Jett go back to the beginning. What was a rather entertaining and strangely close friendship for Jett turned into a few heated exchanges in the crevices of the halls for a while - which resulted in jealousy on his part when her attentions moved to Nate, which resulted in a falling out, which resulted in the love-hate they share. Although it's mostly hate, at this point, despite the fact that he's still harboring some feelings for her that he resents.
what you think of violet: "I don't fucking feel like talking about Violet. She's a bloody tease, a bitch and on my shit list. I used to love like her, and then she developed breasts and decided she was too good for anyone besides fucking Nate Fox. Violet can have what she wants and do what she wants, for all I care, as long as it doesn't involve me. I have better things to do with my time, and she's not longer an approved distraction."
Jett Leighton
Jett Leighton

http://www.tumblr.com/kaylafab

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down