Braedan Institute of Education
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cbox
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Black as Ebony**

+2
Chase Wilson
Ebony Braedan
6 posters

Go down

Black as Ebony** Empty Black as Ebony**

Post  Ebony Braedan Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:40 am

Ebony Katarina Braedan**

Black as Ebony** Normal_005
Check me out

Friends
Glued to the hip \\ Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
Partners in crime \\ The head never rules the heart but just becomes its partner in crime
Best friends \\ The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend
Good friends \\ To have a good friend is one of the highest delights in life
Average friend \\ I'm certainly nothing special to you
By association \\ Through a friend of a friend, who's friends with me?
Enemies turned friends \\ Don't expect a goodnight kiss
On and off \\ As fast as I flick a light switch
Fake friends \\ Just smile and wave, smile and wave
Secret friends \\ It's a great thing to trust someone with your secrets
Forbidden friends \\ The more people are against it, the more desirable it becomes
Confidant \\ I guess I'll tell you a thing or two
First name basis \\ Ebony, dont' forget it

Enemies
Sworn enemies \\ Watch your back
Hardcore hatred \\ A thin line between love and hate
One sided hatred \\ I don't understand what I'm doing wrong
Mutual hatred \\ I'm trying to imagine you in the worst state possible. It's very satisfying
One-sided dislike \\ I'll keep an eye out
Mutual dislike \\ Don't expect a Christmas card
Annoyance \\ She smells of pansies!
Backstabbed \\ She twisted the knife
Jealous \\ I have everything, except THAT
Friendly rivalry \\ I suppose I win this round?
Friends turned enemies \\ I always knew she was up to no good
By association \\ Nobody worse than someone who's on their side!

Lovers
Future \\ It's in the stars
One-sided crush \\ I need to think about this
Mutual crush \\ He likes me!
In a relationship \\ There's no one else for me
Past relationship \\ Been there, done that
True love \\ I don't believe in love at first sight
Sexual tension \\ I'm going to snap!
Attraction \\ Hey, good looking
Fleeting glances \\ Am I too obvious?
Innocent flirting \\ Flirting is the gentle art of making a man feel pleased with himself.
Forbidden \\ If only they approved

Others
Like family \\ I've known you, since, forever
Teacher \\ There's nothing worse, than one big old detention
Student \\ I think I've seen you around my school
Roomate \\ I'm taking this bed, you take whatever's left
Mixed feelings \\ I'm not sure about this
Indifference \\ Stay out of my way, and I won't have a problem
Protector \\ Don't take another step!
Other \\ What are you?!

Code:
[code][img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img]
[color=teal for boys. #E3170D for girls]\[/color]first name[color=color from before]middle name[/color]last name[color=same color][size=15][i]**[/i][/color][/size]
[font=Brush Script MT]This house name is age here and still a little too adjective/noun for my taste.
[/font]
[size=10]
relationships here

History:

Ebony thinks: Put what I posted, or leave blank for me.

Whatever your name is believes: what you think here.[/size][/code]

*This will show up as a code.

An example:

Black as Ebony** 50 Black as Ebony** 54 Black as Ebony** 55
\EbonyKatarinaBraedan**
This Dovenbell is seventeen and still a little too mysterious for my taste.

Best friends \\ The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend

History: Since the pineapple incident, they've been pretty close.

Whatever your name is believes: I think Ebony rocks in so many different ways! She's an amazing person and I don't understand why some people don't like her.

Credit due to -Abraham Lincoln, Michael McLaughlin, Henry Ford, Helen Rowland for some awesome quotes. The rest, from me, Frankie.

Last edited by Ebony Braedan on Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ebony Braedan
Ebony Braedan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Black as Ebony** Empty Re: Black as Ebony**

Post  Ebony Braedan Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:48 am

Guys

Black as Ebony** Robert_Pattinson_019 Black as Ebony** 3-3 Black as Ebony** Robert_Pattinson_005
Jeremy Halpsen**
This Halpsen is 17 and still a little too mysterious for my taste.

Forbidden friends \\ The more people are against it, the more desirable it becomes
True love \\ I don't believe in love at first sigh

History: They first met in the Main Hall. Jeremy had been sitting at his Halpsen table when he'd seen Ebony over at the Dovenbell table. He'd been instantly intrigued by her, and had gone over to introduce himself. He'd told her he was the grandson of one of the founders, something Ebony hadn't found to be very interesting. Jeremy could tell, however, that Ebony was beginning to wonder why they hadn't met before.

Ebony thinks: "That Halpsen dude. Oh yeah, you know my grandfather, big whoop. Loads of people do, that doesn't mean anything. I suppose, he's pretty hot, but just plain coming up to me like that. No one does that. I don't even remember hearing him come up to me, isn't that a little weird. Little twinkletoes. That's his name. He shook my hand, and all, but I don't get why I've never met him. I know everyone there is to know around here, so why not him? What makes him so special, because he certainly doesn't look all that amazing."

Jeremy believes: "It's an odd thing to be instantly drawn to a person like I was to Ebony. I believe, in a way, that we were destined to meet, that it was in the stars for us that night. However, she seems to find my presence somewhat of an annoyance. The fact that my grandfather knew her grandfather means absolutely nothing to her. I have got her wondering as to why she's never met me before, and I have to wonder myself why I've never introduced myself before now. It seems a waste to introduce myself to someone when they'll just be out of my life once we graduate. However, this aside, I do hope to get closer to Ebony. She fascinates me."

Black as Ebony** Ashley_parker_angel_017_0 Black as Ebony** Ashley_parker_angel_013 Black as Ebony** Ashley_parker_angel_009_0
\ChasePerseusWilson**
This Dovenbell is 17 here and still a little too flirty for my taste.

Innocent flirting \\ Flirting is the gentle art of making a man feel pleased with himself.

History: Chase has always been protective over Ebony- it's almost as if it was programmed into him when they first sat next to each other after the sorting. Of course he finds her attractive- that's because she is absolutely gorgeous. However, he competes with her to find out who's best. It doesn't always go to plan, but they stay good friends. As always. Plus, Chase recognises just how powerful she will be, and something in him always makes sure that he stays on her good side. He's not the type to make enemies, especially when they are so close to him physically, and probably emotionally too.

Ebony thinks: "Chase, you've seen that guy right? He's always been a good friend of mine, and I think he's in it for the long run. Chase is always there for me, it's a bit weird really but it comes in handy when I'm in a sticky situation or whatever. He always invites me to his parties and we have a great time dancing and he's one of the only people I'd actually talk to properly, at least if I had to. Chase probably is one of the only people that knows me, that's quite terrifying."

Chase believes: "Well, what can I say? Choose your friends wisely, I guess. Ebony is pretty much everything I want in a friend. We give each other bits of attention. Plus, a bit of flirting never went amiss. I mean, it's a great ego boost and I throw some of the greatest parties during school time. Guess it's my northern upbringing. One good thing about muggles- they know how to party. We do the same, but with style."

Black as Ebony** Thomas_dekker_005_0 Black as Ebony** Thomas_dekker_058_1 Black as Ebony** Thomas_dekker_008_0
\NathanielLucienFox**
This Bottenstein is fifteen and still a little too cocky for my taste.

Annoyance \\ She smells of pansies! (on Ebony's side)
One-sided flirting \\ Flirting is the gentle art of making a man feel pleased with himself. (from Nate)

History: In his second year Nate engineered an 'accidental' encounter with Ebony in the second floor corridors, waiting until she was alone before seizing the opportunity to start up a conversation with her. It ended with her walking off on him, but being determined to be known as at least an acquaintance of the Headmistress' daughter Nate continued to be persistent, until she at last acknowledged him. They're not exactly friends, but he doesn't care- what's important is that he's seen talking to her regularly. Up 'til now Ebony still has no idea that their initial meeting had actually been very carefully planned, and obviously Nate has no intention of filling her in on that little fact.

Ebony thinks: "Ah. The thorn in my side. I can never seem to be rid of the little thing sometimes, although you have to respect what he's become. He's got plenty girls chasing after him and if he weren't so young I'd totally give him more than the time of day. It's a bit of a shame, he's exactly the type of person I love to talk to. After a while it gets a bit tiresome, when we first met he was all 'You're Ebony Braedan aren't you', well who else would I be?! Having everyone know you is a blessing and a curse"

Nate believes: "It was one of my finer moments- and coming from me, that's saying something- when Ebony finally realised I wasn't going to leave her alone and stopped trying to walk off on me during our conversations. A second year, friends with Ebony Braedan, the headmistress' daughter! I had people either glaring at me or buddying up to me like mad, it was absolutely brilliant. So what if our "friendship" is more shallow than a mostly evaporated puddle of water, the public doesn't know that and they're not going to. Plus, it's no chore making sure I'm seen around school with her- she's not a bad looker, you know, even if she's a bit too old for my taste. Sometimes I flirt with her, just a bit, to see how she reacts; I know it annoys her, but hey, she hasn't ditched me mid-convo since the end of second year. That's a little telling, if you know what I mean. And if you don't, well, too bad."

Black as Ebony** Imars215 Black as Ebony** Imars231Black as Ebony** Imars286
\jettloganleighton**
This Bottenstein is sixteen and still a little too sardonic for my taste.

History: Jett and Ebony hit it off well from day one, and after being good friends for a while, things just seem to accelerated after a party one evening - one instinct led to another, and they had quite an exciting and memorable night together. After dating for a couple months, they called it quits, although it's still a secret as to why. Speculation, however, is that Jett is just too obsessed with Violet to fuck around with her best friend for long.

Ebony thinks: "Ah. Yeah. Jett. He's a cool guy, I've known him since his first year and he was just one of those weird people that was always around. I know he's a vampire, when I found out I freaked out a little. A dirty half-blood it's disgusting, but considering I was drunk enough to sleep with him for some reason anyway. Jett's been around too long for me to actually cast him out, he's still a good friend even through everything we've been through. I know he's not exactly the epitome of good, but I couldn't careless, everyone likes a bad guy and he sure as hell is one. He knows alot about me and for some reason the vampire thing doesn't bother me as much as the half-blood thing. I know alot of stuff about him, he's a bit of a git but he's too hot to ignore. Jett and I both know our relationship was a little less than all those feelings and rubbish. We may not have lasted long, but it was so worth it."

Jett believes: "Ebony's bloody beautiful, and there's no ignoring that. I couldn't ignore it for long. We drank, we smoked. We took it a little to far one night and shagged. At least we dated legit for a few months after that, but what's it matter anyway? It just wasn't going to work and we both figured it out soon enough to end it on good terms. I know it kills Violet, too, that I'm in Ebony's good graces - not that that's the reason I remain friends. I wouldn't mind hooking up with her again, just for a good time, but I hear she and Halpsen have something for each other...he's as much of a git as Nate, and a liar, too, but fuck it. Ebony and I are friends, but that doesn't mean I have to like her best friend or her current interest. I really don't give a rat's arse about either of them. Too bad she's surrounded by idiots."

Girls

Black as Ebony** 1z5q49w Black as Ebony** Se9j7c Black as Ebony** 2jchpmo
\violet abigail rossfields**

This dovenbell is sixteen here and still a little too classy for my taste.

Partners in crime \\ The head never rules the heart but just becomes its partner in crime
History: Ebony and Violet are distantly related on Violet's mother's side; and are never allowed to forget it at home. They've been joined at the hip since they were young, though they've always had a nice friendly rivalry, if not a slight iciness, between them. Violet would never admit it, but she's highly protective of Ebony, and even thinks of her as an older sister sometimes; but if she ever said that, it would give Ebony the upper hand, and there's no way she could ever have that.

Ebony thinks: "Ah. Violet. I've known her since we were little, we're great friends. I totally look out for her and I'm so happy she's going to the same school as I am, it's a shame that she'll be stuck here without me next year. It's a little weird being related to her, considering the way she is sometimes. Violet is really spoiled, I mean Milan for the weekend! I love her sense of style I suppose that's one thing, you can't exactly blame her for that. I've been in her circle of friends a while. Violet likes to think she's on top of Braedan all the time. That girl is in my world. She may find it collapses on top of her soon."

violet believes: "Ebony's my best friend; what more can I say? I can't believe she's ditching me all alone at this damn school next year, but I'll live. I love her, there's really nothing more to say that. Family's family, distant or close, but I'd rather not talk about the family thing; as if our mothers don't pound it in our heads enough. We're like... fourth cousins removed, or something like that. More important though is the bond I have with Ebony. Even though we have a pretty heated rivalry, and I'll never really be able to trust her one-hundred-percent, it's still a good thing to have a friend... she's not always quite as glamorous as me, but she can be pretty classy, and sometimes wears an outfit I can bear to be seen in public with."

Last edited by Ebony Braedan on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:52 pm; edited 6 times in total
Ebony Braedan
Ebony Braedan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase Wilson Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:39 pm

Black as Ebony** Ashley_parker_angel_017_0 Black as Ebony** Ashley_parker_angel_013 Black as Ebony** Ashley_parker_angel_009_0
\ChasePerseusWilson**
This Dovenbell is 17 here and still a little too flirty for my taste.

History: Chase has always been protective over Ebony- it's almost as if it was programmed into him when they first sat next to each other after the sorting. Of course he finds her attractive- that's because she is absolutely gorgeous. However, he competes with her to find out who's best. It doesn't always go to plan, but they stay good friends. As always. Plus, Chase recognises just how powerful she will be, and something in him always makes sure that he stays on her good side. He's not the type to make enemies, especially when they are so close to him physically, and probably emotionally too.

Chase believes: "Well, what can I say? Choose your friends wisely, I guess. Ebony is pretty much everything I want in a friend. We give each other bits of attention. Plus, a bit of flirting never went amiss. I mean, it's a great ego boost and I throw some of the greatest parties during school time. Guess it's my northern upbringing. One good thing about muggles- they know how to party. We do the same, but with style."

Code:
[img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/ashley_parker_angel_017_0.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/ashley_parker_angel_013.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/ashley_parker_angel_009_0.jpg[/img]
    [color=teal]\[/color]Chase[color=teal]Perseus[/color]Wilson[color=teal][size=15][i]**[/i][/color][/size]
    [font=Brush Script MT]This Dovenbell is 17 here and still a little too flirty for my taste.
    [/font]
    [size=10]

Chase believes: "Well, what can I say? Choose your friends wisely, I guess. Ebony is pretty much everything I want in a friend. We give each other bits of attention. Plus, a bit of flirting never went amiss. I mean, it's a great ego boost and I throw some of the [i]greatest[/i] parties during school time. Guess it's my northern upbringing. One good thing about muggles- they know how to party. We do the same, but with [i]style[/i]."[/size]

Last edited by Chase Wilson on Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Halpsen Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:30 am

Black as Ebony** Robert_Pattinson_019 Black as Ebony** 3-3 Black as Ebony** Robert_Pattinson_005
Jeremy Halpsen**
This Halpsen is 17 and still a little too mysterious for my taste.

History: They first met in the Main Hall. Jeremy had been sitting at his Halpsen table when he'd seen Ebony over at the Dovenbell table. He'd been instantly intrigued by her, and had gone over to introduce himself. He'd told her he was the grandson of one of the founders, something Ebony hadn't found to be very interesting. Jeremy could tell, however, that Ebony was beginning to wonder why they hadn't met before.

Ebony thinks: "That Halpsen dude. Oh yeah, you know my grandfather, big whoop. Loads of people do, that doesn't mean anything. I suppose, he's pretty hot, but just plain coming up to me like that. No one does that. I don't even remember hearing him come up to me, isn't that a little weird. Little twinkletoes. That's his name. He shook my hand, and all, but I don't get why I've never met him. I know everyone there is to know around here, so why not him? What makes him so special, because he certainly doesn't look all that amazing."

Jeremy believes: "It's an odd thing to be instantly drawn to a person like I was to Ebony. I believe, in a way, that we were destined to meet, that it was in the stars for us that night. However, she seems to find my presence somewhat of an annoyance. The fact that my grandfather knew her grandfather means absolutely nothing to her. I have got her wondering as to why she's never met me before, and I have to wonder myself why I've never introduced myself before now. It seems a waste to introduce myself to someone when they'll just be out of my life once we graduate. However, this aside, I do hope to get closer to Ebony. She fascinates me."

Code:
[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/Robert_Pattinson_019.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/3-3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q142/x-ReeRee-x/Robert_Pattinson_005.jpg[/IMG]
[color=teal]Jeremy[/color] [color=teal]Halpsen[/color][color=teal][size=15][i]**[/i][/color][/size]
[font=Brush Script MT]This Halpsen is 17 and still a little too mysterious for my taste.
[/font]
[size=10]

Jeremy believes: "It's an odd thing to be instantly drawn to a person like I was to Ebony. I believe, in a way, that we were destined to meet, that it was in the stars for us that night. However, she seems to find my presence somewhat of an annoyance. The fact that my grandfather knew her grandfather means absolutely nothing to her. I have got her wondering as to why she's never met me before, and I have to wonder myself why I've never introduced myself before now. It seems a waste to introduce myself to someone when they'll just be out of my life once we graduate. However, this aside, I do hope to get closer to Ebony. She fascinates me."[/size]
Jeremy Halpsen
Jeremy Halpsen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Fox Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:16 am

Black as Ebony** Thomas_dekker_005_0 Black as Ebony** Thomas_dekker_058_1 Black as Ebony** Thomas_dekker_008_0
\NathanielLucienFox**
This Bottenstein is fifteen and still a little too cocky for my taste.

One-sided flirting \\ Flirting is the gentle art of making a man feel pleased with himself. (from Nate)

History: In his second year Nate engineered an 'accidental' encounter with Ebony in the second floor corridors, waiting until she was alone before seizing the opportunity to start up a conversation with her. It ended with her walking off on him, but being determined to be known as at least an acquaintance of the Headmistress' daughter Nate continued to be persistent, until she at last acknowledged him. They're not exactly friends, but he doesn't care- what's important is that he's seen talking to her regularly. Up 'til now Ebony still has no idea that their initial meeting had actually been very carefully planned, and obviously Nate has no intention of filling her in on that little fact.

Ebony thinks: "Ah. The thorn in my side. I can never seem to be rid of the little thing sometimes, although you have to respect what he's become. He's got plenty girls chasing after him and if he weren't so young I'd totally give him more than the time of day. It's a bit of a shame, he's exactly the type of person I love to talk to. After a while it gets a bit tiresome, when we first met he was all 'You're Ebony Braedan aren't you', well who else would I be?! Having everyone know you is a blessing and a curse"

Nate believes: "It was one of my finer moments- and coming from me, that's saying something- when Ebony finally realised I wasn't going to leave her alone and stopped trying to walk off on me during our conversations. A second year, friends with Ebony Braedan, the headmistress' daughter! I had people either glaring at me or buddying up to me like mad, it was absolutely brilliant. So what if our "friendship" is more shallow than a mostly evaporated puddle of water, the public doesn't know that and they're not going to. Plus, it's no chore making sure I'm seen around school with her- she's not a bad looker, you know, even if she's a bit too old for my taste. Sometimes I flirt with her, just a bit, to see how she reacts; I know it annoys her, but hey, she hasn't ditched me mid-convo since the end of second year. That's a little telling, if you know what I mean. And if you don't, well, too bad."

Code:
[img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/thomas_dekker_005_0.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/thomas_dekker_058_1.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.hollow-art.com/files/bases/thomas_dekker_008_0.jpg[/img]
[color=teal]\[/color]Nathaniel[color=teal]Lucien[/color]Fox[color=teal][size=15][i]**[/i][/color][/size]
[font=Brush Script MT]This Bottenstein is fifteen and still a little too cocky for my taste.
[/font][size=10]

Nate believes: "It was one of my finer moments- and coming from me, that's saying something- when Ebony finally realised I wasn't going to leave her alone and stopped trying to walk off on me during our conversations. A second year, friends with Ebony Braedan, the headmistress' daughter! I had people either glaring at me or buddying up to me like mad, it was absolutely brilliant. So what if our "friendship" is more shallow than a mostly evaporated puddle of water, the public doesn't know that and they're not going to. Plus, it's no chore making sure I'm seen around school with her- she's not a bad looker, you know, even if she's a bit too old for my taste. Sometimes I flirt with her, just a bit, to see how she reacts; I know it annoys her, but hey, she hasn't ditched me mid-convo since the end of second year. That's a little telling, if you know what I mean. And if you don't, well, too bad."[/size]
Nathaniel Fox
Nathaniel Fox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet Rossfields Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:58 pm

Black as Ebony** 1z5q49w Black as Ebony** Se9j7c Black as Ebony** 2jchpmo
\violet abigail rossfields**
This dovenbell is sixteen here and still a little too classy for my taste.

History: Ebony and Violet are distantly related on Violet's mother's side; and are never allowed to forget it at home. They've been joined at the hip since they were young, though they've always had a nice friendly rivalry, if not a slight iciness, between them. Violet would never admit it, but she's highly protective of Ebony, and even thinks of her as an older sister sometimes; but if she ever said that, it would give Ebony the upper hand, and there's no way she could ever have that.

Ebony thinks: "Ah. Violet. I've known her since we were little, we're great friends. I totally look out for her and I'm so happy she's going to the same school as I am, it's a shame that she'll be stuck here without me next year. It's a little weird being related to her, considering the way she is sometimes. Violet is really spoiled, I mean Milan for the weekend! I love her sense of style I suppose that's one thing, you can't exactly blame her for that. I've been in her circle of friends a while. Violet likes to think she's on top of Braedan all the time. That girl is in my world. She may find it collapses on top of her soon."

violet believes: "Ebony's my best friend; what more can I say? I can't believe she's ditching me all alone at this damn school next year, but I'll live. I love her, there's really nothing more to say that. Family's family, distant or close, but I'd rather not talk about the family thing; as if our mothers don't pound it in our heads enough. We're like... fourth cousins removed, or something like that. More important though is the bond I have with Ebony. Even though we have a pretty heated rivalry, and I'll never really be able to trust her one-hundred-percent, it's still a good thing to have a friend... she's not always quite as glamorous as me, but she can be pretty classy, and sometimes wears an outfit I can bear to be seen in public with."

Code:
[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/1z5q49w.jpg[/img] [img]http://i40.tinypic.com/se9j7c.jpg[/img] [img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2jchpmo.jpg[/img]
[color=#E3170D]\[/color]violet[color=#E3170D] abigail[/color] rossfields[color=#E3170D][size=15][i]**[/i][/color][/size]
[font=Brush Script MT]This dovenbell is sixteen here and still a little too classy for my taste.
[/font]
[size=10]

violet believes: "Ebony's my best friend; what more can I say? I can't believe she's ditching me all alone at this damn school next year, but I'll live. I love her, there's really nothing more to say that. Family's family, distant or close, but I'd rather not talk about the family thing; as if our mothers don't pound it in our heads enough. We're like... fourth cousins removed, or something like that. More important though is the bond I have with Ebony. Even though we have a pretty heated rivalry, and I'll never really be able to trust her one-hundred-percent, it's still a good thing to have a friend... she's not always quite as glamorous as me, but she can be pretty classy, and sometimes wears an outfit I can bear to be seen in public with."[/size]
Violet Rossfields
Violet Rossfields

Back to top Go down

Post  Jett Leighton Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:32 pm

Code:
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/made_u_smile/Jett/imars215.png[/img] [img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/made_u_smile/Jett/imars231.png[/img][img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/made_u_smile/Jett/imars286.png[/img]
[color=teal]\[/color]jett[color=teal]logan[/color]leighton[color=teal][size=15][i]**[/i][/color][/size]
[font=Brush Script MT]This [i]Bottenstein[/i] is [i]sixteen[/i] and still a little too [i]sardonic[/i] for my taste.
[/font]
[size=10]

History: Jett and Ebony hit it off well from day one, and after being good friends for a while, things just seem to accelerated after a party one evening - one instinct led to another, and they had quite an exciting and memorable night together. After dating for a couple months, they called it quits, although it's still a secret as to why. Speculation, however, is that Jett is just too obsessed with Violet to fuck around with her best friend for long.

Ebony thinks: "Ah. Yeah. Jett. He's a cool guy, I've known him since his first year and he was just one of those weird people that was always around. I know he's a vampire, when I found out I freaked out a little. A dirty half-blood it's disgusting, but considering I was drunk enough to sleep with him for some reason anyway. Jett's been around too long for me to actually cast him out, he's still a good friend even through everything we've been through. I know he's not exactly the epitome of good, but I couldn't careless, everyone likes a bad guy and he sure as hell is one. He knows alot about me and for some reason the vampire thing doesn't bother me as much as the half-blood thing. I know alot of stuff about him, he's a bit of a git but he's too hot to ignore. Jett and I both know our relationship was a little less than all those feelings and rubbish. We may not have lasted long, but it was so worth it."

Jett believes: "Ebony's bloody beautiful, and there's no ignoring that. I couldn't ignore it for long. We drank, we smoked. We took it a little to far one night and shagged. At least we dated legit for a few months after that, but what's it matter anyway? It just wasn't going to work and we both figured it out soon enough to end it on good terms. I know it kills Violet, too, that I'm in Ebony's good graces - not that that's the reason I remain friends. I wouldn't mind hooking up with her again, just for a good time, but I hear she and Halpsen have something for each other...he's as much of a git as Nate, and a liar, too, but fuck it. Ebony and I are friends, but that doesn't mean I have to like her best friend or her current interest. I really don't give a rat's arse about either of them. Too bad she's surrounded by idiots."[/size]

Black as Ebony** Imars215 Black as Ebony** Imars231Black as Ebony** Imars286
\jettloganleighton**
This Bottenstein is sixteen and still a little too sardonic for my taste.

Jett believes: "Ebony's bloody beautiful, and there's no ignoring that. I couldn't ignore it for long. We drank, we smoked. We took it a little to far one night and shagged. At least we dated legit for a few months after that, but what's it matter anyway? It just wasn't going to work and we both figured it out soon enough to end it on good terms. I know it fucking kills Violet, too, that I'm in Ebony's good graces - not that that's the reason I remain friends. I wouldn't mind hooking up with her again, just for a good time, but I hear she and Halpsen have something for each other...he's as much of a git as Nate, and a liar, too, but fuck it. Ebony and I are friends, but that doesn't mean I have to like her best friend or her current interest. I really don't give a rat's arse about either of them. Too bad she's surrounded by wankers."
Jett Leighton
Jett Leighton

http://www.tumblr.com/kaylafab

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down